Club Seduction

Club Seduction

A Story by Adora.xo
"

Er another adult short story? I think I'm on a roll... Bleh.

"

A haze of cigar smoke, and the thick scent of tobacco lingered over the musky hot air of the casino club. Booths lined the walls, and a woman’s sensual voice sang to a jazz tune in the back. A young woman sitting at the bar caught his eye, with her thick dark hair and bright blue eyes. But, what was most mesmerizing was the way she dipped her head and licked at her straw before lowering her lips over it and sipping on her drink. He sat back in a booth, surrounded with his men, in a well-tailored suite. Sitting back he watched her with interest, holding his cigar between his index and middle finger before taking another puff. “Hey, Bo who’s that cat in the corner with them long legs?” he asked, with a thick New York accent. The short stalky man he called Bo turned around and shrugged “I don’t know boss, want me to bring her here?” Shaking his head “the boss” got up and pushed the cigar in Bo’s mouth, before swiftly unbuttoning his coat and picking up his fedora. Slipping it on to hide his searching eyes he said in a deep confident voice, “Watch and learn boys, if I don’t get these hands on them legs I’ll pay all a’ you double next pay day…”

He made his way through the smoky room and the closer he got to her, the more beautiful she seemed. She wore a yellow form-fitting dress with black pumps. Her lips were a red-wine color, and her eyes were lined with thick dark lashes. As she lowered her lips to the straw she was drinking out of slowly, and stuck her tongue out a bit to lick it, his mouth went dry with need. Oh, he was going to have her. Standing beside her he leaned an elbow on the bar, and looked at the bar-tender nodding his head “another one for the lady, and my usual.” Smirking he sat down and turned in the chair to look at her. She smiled a seductive smile at him and said “Thank you”. Bowing his head he removed the hat and placed it on the bar, before picking up his newly-arrived drink and began to sip. When she lowered her head again over the straw with that pink tongue and her full lips he nearly choked on his drink.

Turning she frowned at him “are you alright…?” Turning to look at her, his eyes were dark with desire as he spoke in a husky tone. “Lady, you could kill a man drinkin’ a drink like that” he explained, watching closely as a fine blush covered her cheeks. Pouting she pushed her drink away and began to move “well it is not my fault you’ve got such inappropriate thoughts.” Placing a hot hand upon her thigh he held her in place and leaned over to speak softly into her ear, “please lovely, don’t go now… I’ve just started my seduction and I assure you, you will not regret this… I’ll make you feel like a woman tonight.” Her eyes flickered and she bit her bottom lip hungrily, giving him a once over. He was well built, and much larger than she, just the way she liked him. He did the same and his eyes feasted on her perky round breasts, curved waist and slender hips. Oh she’ll be amazing… he thought to himself. Running a hand up her thigh he caught her gasp and she closed her legs before leaning over, a hand on his shoulder as she whispered to him, “we can’t do this here!”

Smirking he got up and left his hat on the bar, before taking her hand to help her up. Turning her towards the back exit he stood close behind her, her back pressing against his chest and the scent of flowers from her hair invaded his senses. Her head was just below his chin and he bent his head and press a kiss to her ear before whispering, “that way…”  and nodding towards the door. A hand on her waist he guided her out the back door and into the night sky. She tilted her head to look up at the stars and sighed softly, “they’re beautiful.” Closing the door behind them securely he turned to wrap his arms around her waist and leaned down “sweet heart their beauty pales next to you”. The jazz music slowed inside and drifted outside with them, and he began to hum it quietly into her ear. “Ah, this is my favorite song.” Slowly he began to guide her hips into rocking and swaying with his, in time with the song. Turning her around he twirled her and spun her back into his arms. She giggled and rested her head back against his chest “A romantic mob-boss… Mm, who would’ve thought?” He chuckled and leaned down to place a heated kiss on her neck, an impatient hand reaching up to palm her breasts greedily.

She pushed back against him, causing her soft rump to cushion his hardening arousal. Letting out a soft gasp she wiggled teasingly against him. “Aren’t we a little eager?” she whispered breathlessly, and moaned as he began to unbutton the front of her dress and then proceeded to open the front clasp of her bra, letting her breasts come free and pressed his palm against her beaded n*****s. Kissing her neck and whispering erotic promises into her ear, he guided her to a near-by bench. Sitting her down, he kneeled down before her and suckled her breasts while his hot hands slid the skirts of her dress over her hips. Grinning he leaned down, one hand still massaging one breast, as he kissed her core through her panties, and was rewarded with a choked cry. Her slender fingers ran through his hair, while her thighs parted of their own accord. Kissing the inside of one soft creamy thigh he looked up at her from between her legs and smirked teasing her wetness with his other hand, “eager are we…?” he said in a husky but mocking tone. Gasping she arched her back and bit her bottom lip, her breasts bouncing as she squirmed. “H-Hurry!” her breathless demand unmanned him. Removing his coat and shirt impatiently, he caught her feasting hungrily over his chiseled torso with those damned disarming eyes. He bent his head and gave her one long stroke of his tongue, before he lost himself to her taste. He tasted and tasted until she clutched his shoulders so hard, her nails left marks in his skin. Moaning breathlessly she was near a climax, but he pulled away and watched her expression change from pleasure to pain.

“W-what are you…” her question was abruptly cut short with the sight of him dropping his pants, and revealing his hardened length. Her tongue poked out to lick her swollen lips as she spread her legs wide and gave him a look of pure womanly arousal and again said “h-hurry!” breathless with need. He grinned, his muscles taught with arousal as he bent over her soft body and began to press close, just rubbing his aroused manhood to her equally aroused womanhood. Groaning she thrust her hips impatiently wanting to feel him inside her, but he shook his head and teases her swollen nub with his swollen shaft “not yet… I want to make you come like this, il mio amore…” Gasping she whimpered and squirmed her hips, but his strong hands held them in place. Shuddering she cried out again and again as her climax drew near. Her hips jerked and the wet sound of his pre-seed and her own wetness mixing together pushed her off the edge. Just as her orgasm ripped through her she cried out and he kissed her deeply, muffling her cries, as her body jerked and bucked around his. Before she could recover he began to push himself into her, when the door creaked open with a knock and Bo’s head peeked around, and then he cleared his throat. Pausing he a turned a deadly glare on Bo. “What?” he managed to grind out of his clamped teeth.

“Ah, boss… I ah, I have bad news… Rex called and he’s at your place. He said he ain’t goin’ anywhere until he gets his cut. We gotta go, boss.”  She got up and quickly pushed her skirts down and fixed her dress, flushed. He grunted and picked up his shirt. “Th-thank you for that…” she stammered, and just as she turned to leave he grabbed her arm and dragged her to him. Kissing her deeply he spoke to Bo without looking up “escort her to the Villa, Bo. Tell the boys to play nice and it's hands off and make sure she doesn’t leave. We aren’t done yet il mio amore…”  With that he walked away taut with need, and rigid with frustration, leaving her to follow his henchmen.

© 2024 Adora.xo


Author's Note

Adora.xo
Let me know what you think...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It seems you have captured the male point
of view.
It was a little slow in the beginning, but you
got into action in a great way.
You could have gone into aroma and flavor.
Great write.
----- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
interesting write

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very good tale you create. Strong characters and a interesting situation. i like the description and the ending. Thank you for the excellent story. Will there be more?
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I enjoyed the feel that you have created here. Erotic and great character interaction. Nice work..xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have a gift for using dialects. Which is really rare to find, most authors completely avoid them, but you pull it off flawlessly, and that's formidable. I really like the story, but there is one thing that I noticed that I would change personally. You use the present tense in the first paragraph, and although the tense is good for descriptions, it impedes the flow of the story a bit. Also in the second paragraph you switched from the present tense to the past tense which, traditionally speaking, is not grammatically correct.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked this one as well, I like the way you create your male characters so confident that they will reach their goal but the woman always seem to have the upper hand, feeling exquisite before something interrupts them. I think there's an underlying theme of male orgasm denial, although they are always certain of getting it later, which pleases me. Great write

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2024

Author

Adora.xo
Adora.xo

The One That's Non-Existant As Far As You're Concerned., British Columbia, Canada



About
So that you will hear me So that you will hear me my words sometimes grow thin as the tracks of the gulls on the beaches. Necklace, drunken bell for your hands smooth as grapes. And I wat.. more..

Writing
Saturday Saturday

A Poem by Adora.xo


Butterflies Butterflies

A Poem by Adora.xo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


And So.... And So....

A Poem by Sky