Love by Starlight

Love by Starlight

A Story by Adora.xo
"

Romantic

"

Sighing, Claire finished the last of her Christmas tree décor and looked down at the gleaming star that would normally belong at the tip of the gorgeous tree. It was usually her husband who placed it up there with her, and today sitting there unaccompanied, Claire did not want to set the luminary gem. Wearing a comfortable knitted sweater a couple sizes too large and warm tights hugging the fine curves of her legs, she made her way into the kitchen. As she stretched on to her tiptoes to grab a wine glass from the top shelf she heard a car engine outside of her house. With a hopeful heart she looked out the kitchen window, only to see a car driving past her house and into the drive way of another home nearby.

 

Her gut heavy with disappointment, she bounced up onto the counter and finally grabbed a hold of the wine glass, before hopping back down. Claire filled the glass half way with a sweet rose wine and looked down at the liquid as she moved it around in her glass. Absently tucking away a strand of hair that had come undone from her loose bun, she made her way into the living room. Sitting back on the couch, she sipped the wine lost in thought, heart heavy, staring up at the empty spot a-top the tree. Closing her eyes she thought of him and an image of his handsome, grinning face appeared behind her eye-lids. Just then she felt something move through her hair, and her long strands came loose in a tumble, causing her lashes to flutter then part.

When she tried to straighten, large, strong hands came down over her shoulders and began to rub them. That was when the familiar lips she had come to thirst for daily pressed against the nape of her neck. Gasping, she stumbled over her words,

“J-Jon…but you- oh god, I missed you.”

Jon smiled against her neck and then tilted her head back a bit to kiss her on her softly parted lips. They melted into each other, and despite the gentleness of their kiss, a storm of emotions coursed through and between them. Her nerves humming to life, she pulled away and stood up from the couch suddenly, only to slowly turn away. She held a hand over her eyes and stuttered.

“I-If you aren’t really there, I-… Oh Ive missed you Jon, please be there,” she said softly before moving her hand from her eyes.

 

As his great figure leaning on the back of the couch came into focus along with his every fine feature, tears sprang into her eyes. His green eyes, dark locks of hair and that full grinning mouth; she’d missed him dearly.  Closing the space between them with a couple long strides, Jon had her in his arms and was kissing away her tears ever so gently.

 “Dont,” he said softly, the deep rumble of his voice reverberating through her heart.

 “Don’t do that, darling. Dont cry, please… Im here now, see? Im here.” Her olive skin was flushed from the heat of him and the remaining salty tears that clung to her dark curling lashes looked like the glimmering night skies. Sniffling, Claire looked up at him and ran a hand over his rough jaw as if to make sure he was still there before looking up into his eyes with her own heated ones and she whispered softly, “Love me…”

 

Growling softly¾ inwardly, he leaned forward and kissed her neck, breathing in her orchid scent.

 “I thought youd never ask, love…” he said, before lifting her off of her feet and laying her back on the couch.

Kissing her lips, Jon slowly made his way to her neck, leaving little red marks in his wake. Reaching between them, she impatiently peeled off her tights and smiled up at him shyly in contrast to the seductiveness of the creamy skin of her slightly parted thighs. Leaning up for another heated kiss, she arched her back as he took her lips with his own hot and hungry ones. Nibbling her lips until they parted, he slipped his tongue between her swollen lips and tasted her. She tasted of caramel and cinnamon. Groaning, he pulled away and tugged at his own shirt.

 

Seeing his defined physique, Claire felt heat creep up into her cheeks anew, and she unconsciously bit her lip looking away. Smiling knowingly he reached down to tug at her sweater only to receive a shy gasp and an instinctive hand reaching down to tug the sweater low self-consciously. Flushed, she squirmed and turned her face away yet again, her smooth thighs pushing together meekly. Jon chuckled lowly and grasped her knees carefully.

“Don’t be shy, love… I know what you want, and you know exactly what I need more than anything. Just you, wrapped around me,” he said softly while his molten eyes melted into hers.

Then slowly, he parted her legs and ran the tip of one calloused finger up the inside of her sensitive thighs. As he did so, her legs parted even more as if to move her legs away from the ticklish sensation, and taking advantage of this he stepped in closer between her thighs. Just as Claire began to slowly relax into his teasing touch, he tugged off the large sweater with one swift movement of his hand.

 

She squeaked and went beet red, as her bare breasts sprang out from under the thick material to meet his heated gaze with beaded n*****s. Embarrassed, she reached up to cup her breasts to hide them Jons long fingers reached them first. Cupping her round globes greedily he leaned forward and licked the tip of the other breast before speaking in a strained voice,

“What’s this…? Did you know Id be coming?” he asked teasingly.

 As his other fingers caressed her dampening privates, her sharp intake of breath told him she was ready. But he was not. Wanting to pleasure her as much as he could, he slowly began to stretch her with a finger. Claire cried out softly and clutched at the cushions on the couch. As his fingers plunged in deeply, he withdrew slowly and moved back inside watching with satisfaction as her every little reaction of surprise and pleasure reverberated in him.

Feeling his pants straining against his growing arousal, he used his other hand to quickly unbutton the front of his denim jeans before reaching back to palm her beaded n*****s. Meanwhile, his fingers began to pick up pace, thrusting within her heated wetness again and again. Her moaning had gotten louder and louder as she neared a climax, gasping  for mercy as he took her to that peak they both craved for her to reach,

 “Oh! Oh…J- Jon! M-mercy… Mercy! Jon I-…” she stammered unintelligibly and then, with an arousing cry, she shattered into a million, glorious pieces.

Her body jerked and trembled as he withdrew his fingers. Then with one seductive motion he licked the finger hed used and smiled at the startled and dazed expression on her face before he spoke, breathless from his struggle to keep himself in check.

 “God, Ive missed the taste of you…” he said.

 

Trying to catch her breath and recover from the outstanding pleasure hed just given to her, she gasped and panted lightly. Just as she began to overcome the light waves of pleasure that still pulsed through her he had dropped his briefs and pants to the floor, and stood before her completely nude. The size of his member overwhelmed her and she bit her lip and squirmed shyly. He had filled her once before, but it had been nearly a month and shed almost forgotten how large he was. Not wanting to ruin the mood with her fears she parted her legs and welcomed the hot hardness of his body against hers as he began to push the head of his manhood into her nether regions. A small, strangled sound escaped her and at the same time a growl escaped him as he pushed himself fully into her.

“Claire you’re so… tight!” he said between his clenched teeth,

“Jesus, woman, relax or I might lose myself right here!”  Giving her time to adjust to his massive member, he then began to rock his hips slowly in and out of her.

 

Her breath caught on a gasp every time he moved inside of her, and she swore she could feel the tip of him touching her womb as he filled her again and again in more ways than one. Biting her lower lip she reached up to hold on to his shoulders tightly as she moved her hips up weakly to meet his. Moaning in unison at each thrust, the slow, deep movements followed a quicker, more frenzied rhythm. They drove into each other, bringing one another closer and closer to the totality that they craved. Crying out again and again weakly, Claire dug her nails into his shoulders as he pumped deep into her and sent her over the edge. Nearly screaming, she jerked and bucked about him, holding on for dear life as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. Her wet womanhood clamped and convulsed around his need as she orgasmed. Before she could come back down from it she felt his hot seed shoot out and spill deep within her.

Clinging to each other as they slowly caught their breath; she nuzzled close to him like a content kitten as he held her close in his arms.

 “Im so glad you came back,” she said softly into his neck as he covered them both with a blanket.

 “So am I,” he admitted. After some moments of content, quiet cuddling he spoke up again.

“You did a beautiful job with the tree, Claire,” he said.

“Really? Thank you, I just didn’t-” she started to explain but he cut her off, frowning up at the tree then down at her.

“You didn’t put the star up? Why not, love?” he asked quietly, pushing a loose strand of hair away from face.

She blushed and squirmed against him, before reluctantly sitting up and clutching the blanket self-consciously to her chest. Nodding towards the box beside the tree she explained in a quiet voice,

“I- I couldn’t without you. You a-always help me with it, and this year I-… I didnt think I could without you.”

Smiling down at her lovingly he stood before her and pulled the blanket away, holding out a hand for her to take. With her acceptance, Jon pulled her to her feet and moved to get the star from the box.  Picking it up he handed it to her and stood behind her, leaning a head down beside her shoulder.

“Now we can’t have that, darling, can we?” he asked quietly.

“No… No we can’t,” she answered with a soft smile.

“Well then…” he started, before he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up, “Let’s get that star up there.”

Smiling, Claire stretched and placed the star in the empty spot at the tip of the tree, and as he moved her down his frame to set her feet back on the ground, they both looked up in awe at the beauty of the sparkling crystal star as it glimmered and glowed. She sighed and leaned her head back against his chest, and he rested his chin atop her shoulder. “How exquisite…” Claire whispered. Jon kissed her cheek and murmured into her ear as they stood there nude and unashamed in each others arms like Adam and Eve, “Not nearly as exquisite as you, my dear.”

 

© 2011 Adora.xo


Author's Note

Adora.xo
Tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I told you what I think.
It is my favorite story/poem.
Please write more
---- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very nice story of romance. I like the way you create situation and happiness. The flow and the story was very good. Good description gave life to a outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 21, 2011
Last Updated on November 26, 2011

Author

Adora.xo
Adora.xo

The One That's Non-Existant As Far As You're Concerned., British Columbia, Canada



About
So that you will hear me So that you will hear me my words sometimes grow thin as the tracks of the gulls on the beaches. Necklace, drunken bell for your hands smooth as grapes. And I wat.. more..

Writing
Saturday Saturday

A Poem by Adora.xo


Butterflies Butterflies

A Poem by Adora.xo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..