Her Need

Her Need

A Story by Unknown
"

A girl who trully need love finds a Cat

"

  "Mina... I love You"

I always wish that I could hear these words come out of someone's lips.  Even if it was a lie.  But not even once has anyone spoke these words towards me.  And then, I had forgotten the meaning of that word.  My father had died two months before my death, and mother died giving birth to me.  I have no family.  I was an orphan.  I moved out of the orphan when I started my senior year of middle school.  I never had any friends, never talk to anyone.  That's just because I hate talking and like to keep to myself, I was also afraid of saying the wrong thing if I talked.  The kids in school had started to avoid me.  They gave up on trying to make me talk.  I started to get bullied by the "cool" kids.  Only one didnt, his name was Henry.  He was "nice" as i heard people say.  But I didnt think so. I dont know Happiness or Love or Kindness and so on.  I was all alone in my own world.

The day I turned 13, I got my very first birthday present.  She was small and lonely, just like I was.  I could understand her meowing because she spoke the same language as I, desperation and needdy for love.  I took her in my apartment, as soon as I entered with her, I looked into her eyes, suddenly, the cold, dusty old apartment felt warm and somewhat new.  She became "The First" to me.  She was the first one to show me the meaning of Love.  Now every morning, I say "Good Morning"

© 2012 Unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on November 16, 2012
Last Updated on November 16, 2012
Tags: Cat

Author

Unknown
Unknown

Sorrow to Serenity



About
Hello. I am known as Unknown. I am a mangaka and enjoy reading manga and watching anime. My favorite genres are Fantasy, Fiction, Horror and Romance (In order). I like to listen to Emo, Rock, Pop, Dub.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Chapter by Unknown