The burping contest

The burping contest

A Story by Anya
"

"Switch roles" ie. I become a 13/14 year old male :P

"
"BURPING CONTEST!!" Someone yelled. A great cheer went up. The girls all sighed and rolled there eyes. A couple of them muttered "Eww... gross" and turned away. But they were used to it. A dozen or so boys gathered in the centre of the room, me included. We stood in a circle then started banging the desks and stamping on the floor as if it were a drum roll. Suddenly George belched, it stank and we all crowed in delight, holding are noses. I glanced across the room, the girls were casting disapproving looks at us, one or two were even shuddering. I nudged Tim and he looked at them. We grinned at each other in delight. The drum roll started up again. Tim let out an almighty Burp, we cheered. 2 girls left the room. Then it was my go. I joined in stamping the floor, building up to my belch. Suddenly I had an idea. I looked across the room to the huddle of girls and selected my victim. Anya seemed a perfect target. She was leaning on her desk, chatting to a couple friends. I sprinted across the room to great woops from the boys. I leaned over her; she turned to look at me.
"Get off me" She tried to push me away. I took a step back then leaned towards her ear and Belched then I blew the smell into her face. She squealed and held her nose. It stank! I grinned.
"Alex!!!" She screamed. All the boys, including me laughed.
"Let's go" she muttered to her friends and they left the room to cheers. I walked back to the boys grinning in triumph. I gave Tim a high five before settling back into the routine. Stamp-Stamp-Thud-Thud-BUUUUURP. We cheered again. There was only one girl left in the room. Celine's tiny Chinese girl although she had lived in England all her life. She was watching us intently. Anya poked her head around the door.
"Coming Celine?"
"Yeah, just a minute." She had a huge grin on her face. Anya's face lit up, she had guessed what Celine was going to do. Celine walked very slowly into the center of us then walked right up to me. The boys had gone silent, they were watching her, watching me.
"Yes Celine?" she motioned for me to bend down. I did. I was stupid really, not realising what was going to happen. She belched. It was long and very smelly. It was also right in my face. I yelled and stepped back. The boys were laughing at me.
"Thanks Celine!" Anya called across the room
"No problem" She giggled and ran over to Anya. The girls left the room laughing.

© 2009 Anya


Author's Note

Anya
I really, really hate it when the boys have burping contests... it's so gross and totally pointless!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hehe! Good! You made some one get back at the boys for that! I think though, that maybe you should do something else/more to get back at them... something that they think is extremally gross, like telling (depending on their age) that some one like them or something... idk... Very Funny Story thought!



~Eli-Annai~

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

553 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 12, 2009
Last Updated on April 12, 2009

Author

Anya
Anya

The UK



About
Well.... My name's Anya... that's a start. I love spiders, heights and physics.... yeeeeeah, I don't really! I can't stand spiders or heights or..... I have a distinct passion against physics (don'.. more..

Writing
Andrew Andrew

A Story by Anya


Forever Never Forever Never

A Story by Anya