Role Model

Role Model

A Story by Yaren

They sat in front of the TV but then he started to get crazy. 

He hit his wonderful wife who was a mother of two kids. 

He screamed and his two 5 and 9 year old kids ran to their room for not seeing this drama again. 

The 9 year old Liz said : 'Tom don't listen to them just come upstairs!' 

They held each others hands and ran. Tom began crying. 

Liz tried not to because she also got hit and was used to that. 

All they heard was the scream of 'No! Stop, if you love our children!'

After a while he sat down and didn't move for a few minutes. 

He started crying and Tom went to his dad and asked : ' Dad what happened and why are you crying?'

While touching his blonde hair and looking in his eyes he said: ' That happened because of your grandad.. as a kid I watched my dad and the way he treated my mom...

I love my mom ... and you should appreciate your mom too... 

He whispered 'And I should too...'

Tom cried and said: ' Dad I always do... ' 

© 2016 Yaren


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good wisdom in the poem. Kids do learn from their elders. Good and bad. I like the story in the poem and the strong ending. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


My neighbor is too brutal and he do it every day when he drunk. His four little child watched but they don't say any words because they know what would be!!!!!

Writing well friend.
We must be a Role model for our kid but not this way.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

939 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 21, 2015
Last Updated on January 31, 2016

Author

Yaren
Yaren

Germany



About
A 21-year-old girl. Besides writing stories I also upload piano covers and improvisations. Check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdC0yd8i8II more..

Writing
The King The King

A Story by Yaren


Awakening Awakening

A Story by Yaren


Mind Mind

A Poem by Yaren