This Is How You Will Make It After A Heartbreak

This Is How You Will Make It After A Heartbreak

A Story by Krean Cabalang
"

People often lose their selves in the process of losing someone. What you feel is normal, what you ache is normal, what hurts you is normal, what shatters you is normal, but what isn't normal is when

"
You are human. You are allowed to get hurt and feel the hurt as well. You are allowed to get broken in pieces. You are allowed to feel alone. To get numb about everything and lose all your senses. But being human, you are also allowed to heal. You are allowed to feel joy. You are allowed to pick up the broken pieces and fix it piece by piece together with yourself. You are allowed to feel alone, comftably alone by yourself, because you can be happy on your own. You can bring all the senses that has lost. You can still choose to live. You are allowed to decide that you have to free yourself from everything that keeps you downhearted and everything that hinders you from being whole again.
You mind has the power to decide everything you want to do for you to stand up again and be hapyy again. Your mind has this power--- only if you decide for it.
Do not waste long time by being drown. Get up. Stand up and move forward.
Do not let your emotions take control of you. There are so many people around you that loves you more than anyone will do and that will become a medicine to you. That will heal you. Look around, appreciate all the people who has been there thru out your journey. They're the ones who will help you heal and move on. They're the reason why you should keep living your life.
Do not let your mistakes hold you back. People make mistakes but people can also get a chance to correct themselves only if we choose to do it. Choose to do it. Forgive yourself. And love yourself a little more.
People in our life come and go. Learn to adjust. Because the people we want most may not be the people who will stay in our life forever and we have to accept that.
Get a book and a coffee. Buy your favorite food eat it with all your heart. Watch movie and learn something from it. Go somewhere, unwind, breathe and be thankful for everything that have stayed in your life. Travel and explore places as well as yourself. Talk to strangers and get something out of their experiences, this will help you realize that there is so much more in life than a broken heart. Share your thoughts. Dig peoples inspiring lives and try to make one. Do all the little things you wanna do with yourself.
 
Appreciate yourself for capable of giving the amount of love to someone. Acknowledge yourself for loving that hard. This only means that you are capable of Loving. So thank God for the gift of love He has given to you. So spread love in small ways, give love to everything you do until you feel whole again. Sooner or later, all the love that you have given away will come right back to you. One day, someone will love you like how the way you love others. It might be tomorrow or the  day after that, might be next week or next month or even next year because eventually, you will receive all the love you deserve-- good karma is just around the corner. Just keep going.
It is not going to be easy so stay strong. Believe in yourself that you are going to make it and you are going to survive. And all these things that had happen to you will become memory that made you even stronger. Time will come when all those negative emotions inside of you has replaced with pure forgiveness, new chances, genuine love, unending hope and strong faith. That's the time you knew you survived losing someone and your going to be proud of yourself that you finally made it. Have faith.

© 2019 Krean Cabalang


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on January 31, 2019
Last Updated on January 31, 2019
Tags: heart survival love life heartbr

Author

Krean Cabalang
Krean Cabalang

Cagayan De Oro City, Region X, Philippines



About
I write my heart out. more..

Writing