Falling Out Of Love

Falling Out Of Love

A Story by Krean Cabalang

If seasons tend to change, peoples feelings also do. It’s ravaging to feel this way, but it is more devastating if you see that it is happening right in front of you.

Love could be the most inspiring pleasure that has ever happened to you, but that doesn’t mean it will always stay like that. Love doesn't only grant you cheerful good feelings. Love can also grant you strong feelings of pain. One of the million reasons is when someone has fallen out of love.

This is one of the many fears we thought of and frightened to happen�" when he doesn't seem to notice you anymore, when he doesn't seem to think about you anymore, when he doesn't ask how your day was, how were you doing or even hows your dog was doing. It's when he doesn’t respond to your text quickly as he used to do, its when he doesn't seem to be excited on the things you are about to say and share. It's when his kisses aren't as intense as it used to be, it's when his touches aren't as chirpy as it was before, it's when his hugs aren't as random as he used to give, it's when cuddling becomes an obligation. Its when he doesn't seem to be fired up when you go out together. It's when you feel like he's just doing it for the sake of the relationship-- and not because he genuinely wanted to.

It's when you feel that there is a certain distance creating between the two of you. It's when you feel the gap. It's when you feel a change towards his actions, a change towards his treatment, a change towards your relationship. It's when your instinct is telling you that there is something wrong. It's when you knew, that maybe you're instinct was right--- that you're no longer bringing him fires and thunders in his life. That's when you noticed that maybe... maybe.. he doesn't love you anymore like he used to. That he is slowly falling out of love with you.

We can easily spot people who are still into their relationships or already not. Even if they don't say it to you, you just feel it, because their action speaks louder than their silence.

Certainly, this is one of the many traumatic things that could happen to a girl who's in the peak of love for someone who means the world to her, yet ended up tragically. Despite that, how do you save someone from falling out of love? Can you bring back the lost happy moments and ignite your feelings once again? Probably you could, probably you could not.

Here's the thing, if he really wants you, he would never make you feel that way nor make you doubt. If he really wants you, he would never turn your sun shines into clouds of gray. If he really still wants to be with you--- he would do everything for you, in his own ways. If he still loves you, you will know.. even in his silence.

However, at some point you might think that giving up is the solution and the right thing to do. But what if giving up so soon is a wrong choice? how and when will you make your mistake right? Perhaps when everything is too late? perhaps when things are already said and done? or perhaps when the other one is already gone? Communication is the key. Spend time to talk it all over about what's truly happening. Find the answers to why he became like this, why you became like that. Tell each other all the naked truths. Face confrontations and brace yourself for unanticipated whirlwind of emotions.

It is given that there is no perfect relationship. Scary s**t it is. Yet, It's the least thing you could do to save yourself from overthinking. You have to acknowledge that you deserve peace. If being in a relationship is unhealthy anymore-- let it go, if it means freeing from the toxicity. And if you think it is still worth fighting for--  fight all the ways you can, fight all the ways you know.

But if you realized that you're the only one fighting, LET GO OF THE ROPE. It is not a bad idea to choose your self after all.

Painful memories and tragic moments are part of every relationship. All will eventually pass on that stage. Everybody will go through pain and tears & everybody will get hurt. As Taylor Swift says "People are people and sometimes we change our minds. Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out.”

When this happens to you, please know when to stop and when to hold on. Please know when to pick yourself up and know when to be brave enough to stand on your own. Please know what you truly deserve. Please learn to leave-- and love yourself instead.
 
You may not win in the end but its gonna hurt less when you know you gave your best.

© 2019 Krean Cabalang


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on January 31, 2019
Last Updated on January 31, 2019
Tags: love, life, tragic, heartbrokern

Author

Krean Cabalang
Krean Cabalang

Cagayan De Oro City, Region X, Philippines



About
I write my heart out. more..

Writing