continuum

continuum

A Poem by Yheela

how am I to continue. living. you've always been a part of my life. I could never. would never. imagine a life without you. like the blood coursing through my veins. like the air I breath. your hand in mine was like a drug to me. you are the drug I need. how am I to continue. in this world. you've always been here. I won't know where to start. stuck in the middle. of the end of us. there's only a past. where I see the image of you. broken glass and lipstick. I continue living. stuck in you.

© 2012 Yheela


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

So if we created meaning via shared meaning, we'll never run out of meaning, with all these people! So in a sense, it's a safe bet to create meaning via people, like some renewal resource. The thought that people are replaceable is horrible, but again I sometimes wonder if in a way it is true.

I'm sorry to be morbid, but in breakups I sometimes think of that.

I do get addicted to oxytocin the bonding chemical though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yheela

11 Years Ago

I'm an hopeless romantic (in the worst and most hopeless sense of the word), but even I believe in u.. read more
Eloha

11 Years Ago

Yes I'm a lover of hopeless romantics, maybe that makes me one too.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012

Author

Yheela
Yheela

Gotene, Sweden



About
Reader, geek, published poet and author, gamer, nerd, mom, lazy, N7, wannabe, kind, Browncoat, ironic, Borderlander, crafty and a lot more ... ~*~ more..

Writing
Empty spaces Empty spaces

A Poem by Yheela