Book of (Many) Faces

Book of (Many) Faces

A Poem by Yheela
"

FB

"
There is a book, a place, a world. Where everyone can be someone, where the only thing that matters is the list of friends, the people you probably don't even know. Let it be long, the list of faces, write many lines in the book. 
Share yourself, don't be secretive now, dare to be different, dare to be you. Write pointless interesting things about your day. As long as someone likes what you do, you are someone who of course likes what all the others do. 
Show pictures of your kids, your friends, from parties you do not even remember. Let others believe that you care; about the world, about cancer, about dogs and cats, in anything but you. As long as someone likes what you do, you like everything you see. 
Quiz the real you, play for pigs, shoot a gangster, like. Secure your place in the book, among all the faces, which probably barely know who you are. 
If you are a friend on Facebook you're BFF, IRL. I swear, I swear, just like me first. 

© 2012 Yheela


Author's Note

Yheela
I tire of Facebook ...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well my kids put me on it but I rarely use it. Love the sentiment of this piece. I have often had more beutiful experinces talking to people over the internet who stimulate my thoughts and whom I will never meet. Such a way to share and grow!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yheela

11 Years Ago

LOL

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Added on August 7, 2012
Last Updated on August 7, 2012

Author

Yheela
Yheela

Gotene, Sweden



About
Reader, geek, published poet and author, gamer, nerd, mom, lazy, N7, wannabe, kind, Browncoat, ironic, Borderlander, crafty and a lot more ... ~*~ more..

Writing
Empty spaces Empty spaces

A Poem by Yheela