LOVESESSION

LOVESESSION

A Story by Raha
"

Mixture of Obsession and Love

"

Richards-May I come in sir?

Crion-  yeah sure…you are late I must say .Have a seat please.

Richards-Thank you sir. Oh I returned late from office.

 Crion- So , say how can I help you?

Richards-Sir,as I told you(called him earlier) I am a new author.It will mean a lot to me if you discuss the story of your latest book with me.

I have read your latest writing which became the best seller of 2016.But the name is a bit typical and raised few controversies and I have a few questions in my mind.

Crion- Are you surprised with the name?(laughs)

Richards-Not only me sir. I am not the only one who is interested in knowing the reason behind such a name .Sir I have read all your books and I am a big fan of yours and I understood this by reading all your books including the ones which actually didn’t sell well that the names of your books entirely depend on few happenings in a story.But in this case it went partly with the story and it looked typical allover.Why is the name given “LOVESESSION”?

Crion- Did you read the book?Its   because it is a story  depicting  love and obsession on a same domain.

Richards -Yes sir,three times and was thinking of clarifying few more things from you.

Crion-Okay will clarify all your doubts but before that tell me what would you prefer?red wine?or scotch?

Richards-Sir if possible,beer would be fine.

Crion-Sure.(Calls his servant and ordered drinks and food)(The food came within minutes and we continued to have  them and the discussion  continued likewise…)

Crion-Well lovesession is a disease which cannot be cured..Which has no medical cure. I hope the main character of my book  is pretty well defined ..Its the boy who went to the garden of the Good Samaritan Hospital(1225 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States) to visit his girlfriend who died in an accident when she was just 15.After the accident she was brought there but the doctors couldn’t save her .He told people its her who stays there ,her soul stayed there forever and it’s a necessity for him to go and visit her everyday…He was found talking to nobody and was also found sitting and smiling on those benches of the garden as if he was not alone.

Richards-And he continued visiting the hospital until his parents admitted him to the Asylum.But later asylum discharged him as he was completely normal leaving the fact that he didn’t change his habit of visiting the garden.

Crion- Do u believe a bit also that the boy can be true?

Richards- Sir I am a not so superstitious.But the way you have actually written the story it made me feel much more satisfied to believe the boy to be true.

Crion- Very less people had believed in the story and my readers truly love my writings are in a dilemma .Controversies made this the best seller I guess.

Richards-But sir is this the first book that you have written based on romance ?

Crion -yeah.And probably the last one .

Richards-Why?this is the best seller and is the highest bought book of this year.Don’t you wanna write few other romantic books like this?

Crion-So ,you wanted to know the reason behind my first and last love story written.isn’t  it?

The thing is I am not much aware of the facts related to a love story .And also has no experience of how a married life would be.I am a happy bachelor and will never fall in love in the future as it is sick.

Richards-Sick? So you don’t like love stories right?As half of your books are filled with violence and cheats and negativities.But the way you have written this book its really hard to say that you are absolutely not romantic .

Crion-As I said I am not interested in any kinds of romantic relationships and I have no time for anybody else in my life.

Richards-Well sir can I clarify few things from the story which I found surprising from a rational writer like you?

Crion-Surely,go on

Richards-Sir you had stated in your book that the boy was in love with a ghost.Do you believe in ghost?

Crion-Yes why not?

Richards-But Sir,don’t you think its too imaginative and supernatural ?

Crion- So it is a shallow perspective.Isn’t it?

Richards-Sir,I didn’t mean that,but..

Crion-Its ok.Do you believe in existence of soul after death?

Richards-Definitely no Sir.

Crion-Why?

Richards-There is no scientific proof of the existence of something called soul.Its all made up stories and rumours give it a supernatural existence.

Crion-Do you believe in sadness,love and other emotions?

Richards-Yes Sir .But why?

Crion-There is no scientific existence of emotions.So do you find it supernatural?There are things my dear which exists and can be felt but you can’t see them.

Richards-Sir,the hospital you mentioned is near is the nearest to our residence .As the book says its based on a true story,is it really based on somebody whom you know?

Crion-Yes I knew him since childhood.He was my best friend .When he was in tenth standard he was in love with a girl named Jessica.I had seen the ultimate purity and simplicity in their relationship.She was just everything to him.I shall never forget the day Jessica died.The day started with rain.He went to the school with his bike.He had a plan to bunk the school that day with his love because he didn’t want to miss the hours learning the subjects which will bore the hell out of him in such a romantic weather.Jessica came by school bus and it was in just a few minutes Jessica disappeared with him on the way to hillside.They enjoyed the whole day.It was the day of their first kiss.

They sat in the hillside spending hours making new promises.Jessica was beautiful like an angel.Infact she was the most beautiful girl in her class.She told him she dreamt of spending hours talking to him in a garden filled with flowers.She was the best thing that could have happened to him.They both never knew that all those promises will be unkept and fortune will take her away from him forever that very day.

Richards-Sir,you have mentioned about the kiss in your book,but how did you know it was their first kiss?Did your friend told you about the entire day?About the kiss even?

Crion(smiles)-Best friend shares all.Why is it wrong?Anyways its 10 pm already.I think you have few more questions in your mind(smiles) which I would prefer to answer the next day.I am a bit tired today.I have an important wotk left.(leaves the sofa and wears a hoodie and takes his car’s keys).Would you  mind if i drop you home?

Richards-Its my pleasure Sir.It will be the best drive ever.If you don’t mind can I ask you a question?

Crion-Go on(smiles).

Richards-Where will you go sir?Are you going somewhere near my residence that you decided to drop me home?

Crion-Yes.I am going to a very special place near your residence.

Richards-Where?

Crion-The garden of Good Samaritan Hospital.(smiles).

Richards-So,the rumours were true..(chuckles).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2017 Raha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on March 19, 2017
Last Updated on March 19, 2017

Author

Raha
Raha

KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL, India



About
I write short stories ....My stories end in a different manner.. more..