Some people just don't know what are they doing

Some people just don't know what are they doing

A Story by YuEeWern
"

What i want to say is, not everybody is as perfect as you think of. Indeed, nobody is.

"
For all readers, what i want to say is, nobody in this world is perfect. Everyone have what we call, something good about them and something bad about them. Because there's just nobody that's so perfect in this world. Maybe you have a friend, she or he treats everyone very good, and very nice. She or he respects everyone, and thinks of others and is very kind and when you always talk about her there's sure to be good about her but not bad about her. But did you think of this, that nobody is always good and perfect. Because perfect is an imperfection. However, many people aim to be perfect, but in the end they only can be close to perfect but not all perfect. This also depends on the opinion on a person. If a person thinks that this is perfect, and another don't, then its still same, you are nothing of a perfect. Everything have someone that disagrees about. That's why the word "vote" is created. People vote for agree and disagree. People vote for their opinions, but who will ever think of other people's opinion will surely be different from you? Because every answer that you give, every vote that you vote, is with confident. Everything you say its because you think that its perfect. But nobody ever thought of the opinion. 

© 2011 YuEeWern


Author's Note

YuEeWern
Thanks for reading and i'm sorry if this is an imperfection for you but i think this is perfect thought i know that it won't be for everyone that reads this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree completely with this.
Especially on the opinion part. People have different opinions, what I want to happen is that people would just accept other people for their flaws. For people to accept other people's opinions.
:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011