Now that I am talking about it...

Now that I am talking about it...

A Story by Yumy
"

A period of my life.

"

I should be doing my homework right now, but I prefer to share this with everybody. 

To begin with, my name is Oumaima. I was born in April 23, 1997 in Casablanca. I’ve always been what you could call a “nice girl “. Always kind, always obedient, always trying to please everybody. Now, people consider me as a bad b***h. I don’t know how low this happened. I think I would’ve liked people to see me as a bad b***h from the start.

Now let me tell you about this transformation. 

 It all started during elementary school. I think I had dozens of best friends at that time. All girls obviously. Each one of them betrayed me at a certain point. Even though we were kids, it doesn’t necessarily mean that we were all innocents. I don’t remember all the disputes that I had with each one of them, but I do remember clearly one that I will never ever forget about. It was in the fourth grade. I had that Best-friend whose initials are “F.A”. So basically me and this girl used to do everything together. We used to dress alike, share our secrets, talk 24/7, play together, sing the same songs... etc. People even started to call us “the twins”. I was convinced she’d never hurt me or do something that would make me cry. Turns out I was completely wrong. You have to know something about me guys,in the past when I used to like somebody, I could do anything for them. I could say “yes” to everything they propose and never try to do something that would destroy them or make them in pain. My mom was often yelling at me because she didn’t like the fact that I put others before myself. Anyway, there was that day where my mom didn’t pick me up early from school. There was only me and that boy called “Amine.D”. He wanted to play hide and seek, I accepted because I was bored to death. Then for no particular reason my best-friend came over and told me I was a b***h. When I asked her why she answered “You were playing with my crush while I wasn’t even there, I will never forget this! B***h, you don’t know who you’re dealing with. I’ll take my revenge later.” I didn’t know how to respond, I was confused. Shocked and broken at the same time. I wasn’t aware of the fact that she loved him, she didn’t tell me anything. After a few minutes my mum picked me up, I didn’t want to share with her what happened to me because talking about this to my parents will only make the problem bigger and bigger. 

The next day, I didn’t talk to anybody, the whole class was mad at me, even the kids I never ever talked to were mad at me. I didn’t know what to do, so I just pretended nothing was happening. When I got out of school a girl I used to consider as a BFF came at me and was like “I don’t want people to hurt you, even if we’ve had arguments before. I’ll stand by your side. Don’t worry about what’s happening, this will all end soon.” I felt relieved and was thankful to her. We began to walk our way back home. After a while, we noticed we were followed by 10 persons from our class, including F.A. We acted like nothing was happening. They encircled us, and started insulting me, they pulled my hair, they beat me...etc. Could you imagine a 9 year-old-girl experiencing this? Let me tell you that it truly happened. The friend that told me she’d support me just kept looking at me, she did absolutely nothing to help me. I cried a lot that night... 


.... To be continued. 

© 2015 Yumy


Author's Note

Yumy
English is my third language. I didn't write this for you people to correct me. This is the first time I ever share one of my stories on a website. I'd like you people for this time to read and think about what happened to me... And probably have a guess of what I might come up with next time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on October 8, 2015
Last Updated on October 8, 2015
Tags: Truestory

Author

Yumy
Yumy

Hyderabad, Telangana, India



About
I am 30 year old woman. I am Author. I have written book Aprajita more..