How To Turn Your Crush into Your BF in Four Weeks

How To Turn Your Crush into Your BF in Four Weeks

A Story by Rilaya-Endgayme
"

A simple strategy of how to turn your crush into your BF in four weeks. This self-help article was particularly made for straight girls in their teens.

"
Week #1: Live through this week as if you never had a crush on anyone - and that goes for celebrities, too.  Just relax and stay confident and friendly - toward your friends (but, of course, you also have to be nice to him).  Do all the stuff that usually interest you - besides thinking about boys, crushes and romance - and focus on those things only.  In other words, play a little hard-to-get.  Who knows?  He might actually come across and show interest in you during that week!

Week #2: Continue on with what you did in Week #1, except this time, show the guy you're interested.  Wave to him in the hallway, smile at him once in a while or simply just say hi.  Also try to get some conversation going.  Keep good eye contact when you do this, and make sure you don't give him the scary no-blink stare.  Relax and be friendly to him.  He'll enjoy the attention.  Also make sure to ask questions.  Like anyone on the face of this earth, he's going to want to talk about himself most of the time.  Keep that in mind.

Week #3: Okay, now that you're comfortable with just talking to him, it's time to invite him to a group get-together with your friends and his.  Make sure the invitation is NOT personal.  This will just freak him out.  Instead, try sending a message thread to all the guests, including him.  Simply just write the basic info about what it is, where you are meeting, when and anything essential that your friends may need to bring.  Then, during the event, you're free to go.  Just make sure not to ditch your friends the whole time.
 
Week #4: There's no need to say it; he now knows that you're into him, and he's comfortable with it, which makes it all the better.  Now, there's probably a guarantee that he feels the same way.  And he's crazy if he doesn't!  So, at this point, don't change the personality you've shown him.  Just keep being yourself, and eventually, it'll come to the point where he tells you that you're the one he's falling for, and you two will become a happy couple.  Good luck!

And the Moral of the Story is:
Don't push it, and you'll be fine!

© 2010 Rilaya-Endgayme


Author's Note

Rilaya-Endgayme
Did this help you at all? I hope so.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on April 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 9, 2010