The Passion in Almost

The Passion in Almost

A Story by Zachary Willis
"

While thinking about the love of my life the words began to flow.

"
I started to think about you today. More and more I began to think about you and what you mean to me. I began to think about how amazing you are. Thoughts of you have always inspired me, and the words began to flow. As my pen began to dance across the pages thoughts of you started to flood my conscience. They started slowly and as they came more and more, the words began to grow stronger and stronger, the passion growing deeper and deeper with each written syllable. With each stroke of the pen my desire for you erupted with the volcanic force of mt vesuvius. You began to envelope every fiber of my being. As the page began to fill, my heart began to crave more and more of you. Then just as fast as the words were flooding my head they started to slow. They started to swirl like water down a drain, slowly at first, but gaining in speed until it began to overwhelm me. Soon it was pulling me in, thoughts of you drowning out the very words I used to tell you this. Shortly the only words I could hear were some of the most powerful words known to us. The very words that can shake the heavens or bring the biggest of brutes to his innermost place of vulnerability. Words that cannot be said, they must be expressed, they must be felt. As I began drowning in the subtle beauty of you the words came more clearly. They began to make more sense as though a light had been shown in the darkest of nights. As they began to descend from my mind my lips began to quake and burn with wild anticipation for the moment when our bodies would finally meet. When our souls could connect in the most infinite of ways. I longed for that moment when I could whisper ever so gently in your ear, "I have loved you from the day I met you.I have longed for your touch since day one. I have wanted and waited for this moment and now this has to be said. I love you more than life itself. I love you more than I ever dreamed possible.." The words finally came to me in full force, the ones that had been dancing in my head the whole time.. "Mi bella fiore, ti amero per sempre".

© 2013 Zachary Willis


Author's Note

Zachary Willis
Thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The piece had a good speed with an intensity that built up. I liked it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Zachary Willis

10 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Added on July 21, 2013
Last Updated on July 26, 2013
Tags: Love, Desperation, Lost

Author

Zachary Willis
Zachary Willis

AL



About
I have been writing now for a few years. Up until now I have let a very select few people read what I have written. I was recently told by one of my closest friends that I should do something with my .. more..

Writing
Fog Fog

A Poem by Zachary Willis