Child-care Accomadation

Child-care Accomadation

A Story by ZackOfBridge
"

A car dealership offers a solution to their employees plea for child-care accommodation (day-care)

"
To Employees of Garrison's Automotive Dealership,

We understand your troubles. As a twenty-first century business and a company that takes pride in regards to its workplace diversity and modern ideals, we understand that child-care accommodation is a must for the working class parent and the next step in Garrison Automotive's effort to foster a happier, more child and working-parent friendly environment.

Unfortunately, as each of you well know, sales and profits have taken a hit this past year and the increase in fuel prices, especially that brought on by this summer, have made consumers weary to purchase a new or used car. This dive in sales has made the hiring of child-care professionals detrimental to the well-being of the corporate side of Garrison automotive.

However, the strife of the company does not change the needs of its employees. Summer has brought an end to the school year and we understand that means your children need to be looked after for the coming months. We also understand that this economic downturn has made child care rather expensive. We at Garrison Automotive are proud to declare a solution.

As stated before, consumers are reluctant to purchase automotives in the present economic status, while this does harm profits, it has resulted in an increase of cars on the lot. We here at Garrison's Automotive like to believe that every gray cloud has its own silver lining and this optimism brought our solution to your call for child-care accommodation.

Garrison Automotive is not moving any cars off the lot. So why not use those cars to accommodate your children? Each car has comfortable seating, both leather and non-leather interior, and cupholders for your child's juices and other assorted drinks, and with our car's state of the art security door locks, your child is guaranteed to stay put until you clock out. Also, summer vacation is infamous for keeping your child on the sofa and watching television, but not at Garrison Automotive; on the lot, your child will be forced to soak up that summer sun in the locked car.

Yes, Summer has brought upon new challenges for the working parent, but Garrison Automotive would very much like to alleviate the difficulty in finding quality child-care accommodation by placing your children in our summer lineup of new and used cars and trucks.

Because we care,

Garrison Automotive

 

© 2014 ZackOfBridge


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahaha what the heck. This was noicely written, and seemed genuine, but I dont think anyone in their right mind would leave their dirty kids in these nice new automobiles

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hahaha, nicely done... That Garrison sounds like a real problem solver..

Posted 10 Years Ago


ZackOfBridge

10 Years Ago

Oh yeah, he's got a solution for everything. Thanks for reading pal!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 3, 2014
Last Updated on May 4, 2014

Author

ZackOfBridge
ZackOfBridge

Camarillo, CA



About
Whats life but time enough to write stories? more..

Writing
New Shoes New Shoes

A Story by ZackOfBridge