Placement

Placement

A Story by ZackOfBridge

He'd never done this before. Where was he supposed to put his tongue, like this or like that? How do other people do it?
He'd seen it done in movies, Television, but now it was happening to him and he didn't know the first thing about it. His chest was a like a cage of crack rabbits and pounded audibly with the stampede of his heartbeat. His eyes swiveled within their white domain, was he supposed to have them open? Does it even matter? Is it weird to have his eyes open? His eyelids came down and the light of the room fell with his eyelids into darkness. Now with his eyes shut, and the confidence of the spacious darkness within his mind, he decided to take it a step further.
       He drew back the hammer with a flinch of his thumb. The gun stuttered with the drawing of the hammer, his teeth held it in place. He was really doing it. Before the trigger coupled with his finger, a light took the darkness from his closed eyes. The image of a truck driving on a mountain road became of that light and a voice said, "This life ending moment is brought to you by Chevy. LETS GO PLACES."

© 2014 ZackOfBridge


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm sorry sir but we cannot accept this piece for publication in the scroll because the actual slogan mentioned is for Toyota. Not Chevrolet. Also, Chevrolet has decided to press charges for associating their industry with the Japanese.

Posted 8 Years Ago


HAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL HAHAHA (:

Posted 9 Years Ago


HAhahahaha, that was awesome, man

Posted 9 Years Ago


ZackOfBridge

9 Years Ago

Thank you sir pizza stain
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 10, 2014
Last Updated on July 10, 2014

Author

ZackOfBridge
ZackOfBridge

Camarillo, CA



About
Whats life but time enough to write stories? more..

Writing
New Shoes New Shoes

A Story by ZackOfBridge