Smooth in All the Right Ways

Smooth in All the Right Ways

A Story by ZackOfBridge
"

Little bits I didn't know what to do with

"
The zoo, oh how the zoo’s toiled for the sticky attention of children and the sexually frustrated parents.
       We have animals, animals that you won’t see, can’t see any other place.
      Except the television, magazines, internet, cellphones. You can see them there, sure. But they live and breathe here.
Their s**t piles up here! Watch them long for the Great Plains of Africa, see them grind their snout against the glass, against the fencing. Experience the Hippopotamus open his mouth. Toss fruit at the b*****d! Just come, push a stroller around, you can litter if you want to, smoke when you need to, and leave anytime.

I collect toys and make a mask of them. Thomas The Train is my nose. A marble is the eye to my right and a jack is the left.

I once opened a store and all I sold was time, at a discounted price. Black Friday came following the a*s of the Turkey. People camped outside my place and waited. Eventually, I opened for them and they stormed mad. They needed all the time they had lost camping out in front of my store.

I fell in love at a gas station. Regular unleaded had come down to $3.14 a gallon. I got so hot, the whole station went up in flames.

When I quit smoking it was tough. The nerves were soon to get to me. The only thing I could do was turn to my typewriter for relief. It was a little harsh at first, but smooth in all the right ways.

© 2014 ZackOfBridge


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha.

hahahahahaha.

writing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


S**t man, you should just use each one of these snippets as the first sentence to a new story.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2014
Last Updated on November 23, 2014

Author

ZackOfBridge
ZackOfBridge

Camarillo, CA



About
Whats life but time enough to write stories? more..

Writing
New Shoes New Shoes

A Story by ZackOfBridge