Feel Something

Feel Something

A Poem by Darl Nightingale
"

Anything at all. Take pity, laughter, or even fear.

"
Hello.
A whisper?
Yes, my dear?
What is it, love?
What do you want?
Why this? Why now, dear?
What are you asking me now?
What kind of s**t is this you ask?
You ask me to make you feel that way?
You say that I cannot make you feel as you are?
To beat you and whip you as you lay like a b***h in blood...
Why, I should lash you for showing me such disrespect as this.
You are a useless w***e. One who deserves not what she desires in this life.
The idea of your life being taken away is too much. You do not deserve such thoughts
Take your own f*****g gun and put it against your temple to blow your brains onto the floor,
because you are not casting this bullshit guilt on me you succubus for destruction and ungodly pain.
You sit there so sad, tempting me with knives and whips, but I am your husband! The only one to love you!
How could you ask me to kill you? Why, I should kill you and end you just for thinking that I would if you asked!
Is this really what you want, siren? You want me to take this hot iron and flatten your face of beauty?
You wish for me to take my hand with yours and restrict the air from entering your body?
What is this? A candle? To drip down your body as you scream? Too much, damn you.
Oh yes, this is far too f*****g much. Your pain should not be in this life, no.
How could you think you ever deserved me or them or anyone?
You have nothing in your life. Nothing to live for anymore.
I give you not pain, temptress of sin, harlot as well.
I give you no love for you have lost it from me.
All I have for you is shame and pity.
I hate you with the fires of hell.
I hate you as you hate you.
You are nothing.
Woman.
Dead.
Die.

© 2014 Darl Nightingale


Author's Note

Darl Nightingale
Just another thing I thought of. Hope you like it o:

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the way you put up the text.
But I'm not able to understand what are you trying to say through this?
It seems that the wife is sad? or not willing to live any more and asks her husband to kill her or maybe something like that . The husband is fed up or something and he thinks she's not worth loving. Like how can she expect him to kill her? How can she be so selfish?
I dont think you should ever be telling anyone to die or saying that you hate them Things happen and people get weak. Sometimes its too much and at that time the person gets selfish. That person doesn't see what others want because they are too much into finding flaws in themselves.
If I look from the wife's point of view this would hurt her much more. Just can you explain me what you really want to say through this?
Otherwise its greatly penned :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Darl Nightingale

9 Years Ago

I was attempting to convey the reactions of an already abusive husband as his silent (which is why w.. read more
Eleanor

9 Years Ago

Oh okay now I understand :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on November 12, 2014
Last Updated on November 12, 2014

Author

Darl Nightingale
Darl Nightingale

Apache Junction, AZ



About
I write poetry, short stories, and am currently working on a novel and screenplay. My main focus is to thrill and excite people. I love knowing that my writing is thought provoking and understood rath.. more..

Writing