Why is Social Media Important ?

Why is Social Media Important ?

A Story by Zelma Cabrera
"

Complete business and individual solution to get famous on Social Media.

"
Why is social media important to businesses? Because your brand doesn’t really exist online if you’re not represented across all social channels " and regularly interacting with your followers, journalists who cover your industry, thought leaders and tastemakers, etc.

Social media is important partly because it can help you present a human face to human buyers of your product or service to help you sell MORE of your product or service. See also Facebook Ads " the new kid on the block is a serious competitor to Google adwords and can target demographics in ways Google cannot touch.

Here’s one very important reason you may not have considered " it’s fun! Hosting a Twitter chat to celebrate a new product launch, getting your geek on while you A/B test Facebook ads, or sharing pop-culture polls for your followers to weigh in on " these are all activities that build brand awareness, boost web traffic and lead to loyal customers. But unlike many traditional marketing tactics with the same goals, these tasks are actually fun in addition to driving real value for your company.

In 2016, 78 percent of U.S. Americans had a social media profile, representing a five percent growth compared to the previous year. According to estimates, the number of worldwide social media users reached 1.96 billion and is expected to grow to some 2.5 billion by 2018.

These social media sites have changed the way we interact with each other. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vine and more make it simple to stay connected in people’s lives. You can easily catch up with friends with their statuses, photos and videos they post. And social media is not just important for your personal life, it is also a great tool for businesses or anyone trying to develop their professional network or look for a job.

In an era of greater transparency and authenticity, social media is rapidly delivering a new standard of interacting more person to person, even if it’s just one person in your company who is chosen to be the active “face” in that realm. If you update a blog regularly, you can auto update both Facebook and Twitter from your blog posts, so it doesn’t have to take a bunch of time. Don Crowther, social media guru, says a highly effective social media strategy can take just 20 minutes a day. NOTE: And you cannot, must not sell directly or blatantly spam your follows, or they will unfollow you quickly.

Organizations like San Francisco Ballet believe that, “by offering added value to our online audiences, social media enables us to engage and nurture our existing fans, while expanding into new audiences.”

Are you ready to rocket ahead of your competitors and take the social media world by storm? Want to see your search engine rankings climb and your traffic soar? Pull out that flip phone and give us call. We’ll get you on the path to success.

You have the liberty to Buy Instagram Followers, even when you are new in this account.

© 2017 Zelma Cabrera


Author's Note

Zelma Cabrera

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on March 10, 2017
Last Updated on March 10, 2017
Tags: Social media, marketing, business

Author

Zelma Cabrera
Zelma Cabrera

Austin, TX



About
We’ve seen a lot of aspiring models, photographers, actors, and even artists utilize Instagram to promote their work. We’ve also seen models who have secured job opportunities because of t.. more..