Primal

Primal

A Story by Brummy59
"

Story behind it is a rich scientist who pushes the limits with his tests. He gathers a group of men. All beta male fathers. He wants to see if he can turn them into alphas by removing everyday things.

"
Our wants and needs seem so infinitesimal to the likes of you! You must understand though, it's all we had! The only god forsaken thing we had to look forward too. It was the one single thing that kept us from self destructing.

 You knew this... You knew that our whole existence revolved around it! YOU! YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHY! You act so nonplussed and benighted to all that was going on! Yet you knew this was a nefarious act! You knew that it would decimate the remainder of our sanity! None of these variables altered the direction of your decision. A choice which ultimately decided your despondent fate.

 You felt invincible looking down upon us, treating us like lab rats! Watching in anticipation as we scurried vigorously for our version of cheese. Only caring about the results and not your subjects. You felt superior to us! As if you were God and we were your followers.

 What you didn't account for , is at the end of the day, we are the same. we are both humans. We bleed the same blood, and breath the same air. We both have minds that can solve problems, the only thing that separated us from you was.... money. You had all the money in the world, once you let those dead presidents enter your veins, you turned into a MONSTER!!!!

 You lost sight of what it meant to be a human being, and gained the visions of a living, breathing corporation. You ate lobster and steak while we lingered at your feet for the crumbs that fell out of your rapacious mouth! Treating us like animals! For what!? Monetary gain!!??

 Well what you forgot is... when you have nothing to live for, then you have nothing to lose.Fear leaves your body, the paralyzing terror turns into mind numbing rage. Timidness turns into cautiousness, and pain turns into the ultimate motivation. You dictated us thru fear, and kept them reticent with money.
 Well now you have lost all of your possession and we are no longer cow hearted. The truth will prevail, inevitably you will fade into the dark. Once you robbed us of our wants and needs, you murdered us then. We are physical bodies with deceased souls, we are what nightmares are forged out of, people with no hope, no regards for themselves.

 I am the exception, YOU are my last hope to to experience self worth one last time. Feeling the icy chill of your final breath against my pale, tattered skin is the only thing I have to hold onto. You ravaged us! Physically, mentally, and spiritually! Keeping us ensnared on your compound. I have a wife and kids! WE all had wife and kids!

 You removed us from their life for what!? Some experiment!? You lied! You said it was going to be monitored closely and that it was only going to last as long as we could! You were right though... once you take everything away from a man he will revert to his primal stages. You just didn't consider that even wild animals think.

 Now the tides have shifted, you are now in the mitts of the savage beast you created! Is what I become, satisfy your want!? Am I the specimen you were hoping for!? I was a painter, a devoted husband, and a Dad. You stole all of that away from me, you took away a kids hero! My son thought i was Superman. The only man she ever loved is tortured and killed in the name of science.

 Now I'm an untamed barbarian who looks to feast upon the very soul that destroyed every part of me that was human. I will never be the same again. You killed the man that once occupied my body, and now only hate and aggression are found in my heart. I will feel your last breath, your last heartbeat. I will feel the heat from your torso slowly escape to the horizon. I will be the reason your heart no longer pumps blood thru your detestable body. After you are dead, I will disembowel you so the predators and scavengers smell your decaying flesh. They will eat you and they will digest your putrid remains all around the forest. Once you are dead you can finally help life. 

I could leave you to them, let them do what i have been longing for as  I begin my escape from the wretched place. It doesn't matter honestly, we are both dead anyway. You soon to be physically, and me along time ago mentally. In the end we will be even, you killed me as I am about to kill you. Goodbye old foe. Ironically your death is the last thing I lived for.

© 2015 Brummy59


Author's Note

Brummy59
Please any feedback. I'm sure I will bring out the grammar Nazis, which I am OK with! I need help on my punctuation. If you like it, hate it, feel like its missing something. Anything is appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved the story! The grammar needs a little work, but I'm not the one to tell you that. I like the way you described emotions, and thoughts.
:-D
:-D
I would like to read more. I'm gonna read your other works, and review them too.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Brummy59

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much! Ya my grammar is not the best but luckily my friend is editig for me( she's a Eng.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 13, 2015
Last Updated on March 16, 2015

Author

Brummy59
Brummy59

Tyler, TX



About
Hello,my name is Cody. I'm here to improve on my writing and maybe find an audience. :) would love the feedback and constructive criticism . more..

Writing
Rain Rain

A Poem by Brummy59


That Day That Day

A Poem by Brummy59