Vacant Illusion

Vacant Illusion

A Book by Zoe Zarson


No Chapters


© 2017 Zoe Zarson


Author's Note

Zoe Zarson
Kate's life has not been a great one; but even with the recent diagnoses of her depression, her struggles in her past and her already broken self-image. She still tries though, every day, to mutter up the strength to put on a happy face. Nevertheless, that too soon ceases when something happens to the person she thought she would forever love. Something that breaks her past the point of which she cannot return unscathed by and be "normal" again. And something that contributes to her already drowning state. "Because being admitted, means that she has to admit to herself, that she's already broken."

Meeting her downfall, she becomes a version she thought she would never be and is pushed into a place that, deep down; she always feared. Even so, perhaps there is still hope. Perhaps the rim of sunshine around the dark clouds surrounding her, is reachable. And maybe, just possibly, the stranger who's attempting to save her as much as he can, while still trying to save himself, will make the darkness go away?

The question still stands, though...Will they be able to save each other? Or are they destined to be broken forever?

It's all, still, but a vacant illusion.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Please note: This book contains language, violence, mental health issues and self harm. Whatever is depicted in this story is how I see them and may be far from how you view or experience/ have experienced it. We all are different, and that's okay. It's also not written in the means to harm or aggravate anyone who is struggling with these issues, but to enlighten those who may know nothing about it. All done in a fictitious way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Zoe Zarson
Zoe Zarson

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa



About
Aspiring author,writing what she feels in the hope that those who wonder upon her writing would love it as much as she does it #Ghostwriter #VacantIllusion more..