To my love?

To my love?

A Poem by Perfect Mistake

Every little thing reminds me of you.

I cant stop thinking about you

Its crazy….

But I know that the only way you will only be happy is if I leave and get out of your life.

But that kills me.

So what do I do?

Kill the the love I have for you and leave you; make you happy, make you forget all about me…?

If this is the right thing then I want to do the wrong thing.

I hate you so much but this love I have for you is endless and I would do anything just to see you hold me….

You left me and yet I keep running back to you every second what’s wrong with me.

People say I have no such thing as emotions.

That I could watch my whole family get murdered and I wouldn’t shed a tear.

Its true.

But you are the only proof I will ever have to show that I have emotions and I actually care about something.

Actually love something, value something, and give a s**t about something.

And that something is you….

© 2012 Perfect Mistake


Author's Note

Perfect Mistake
My confusion written out i suppose

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

People say the same about me. That I am a careless b***h, but hey, somewhere deep inside, I hurt just not like others. People fail to see that.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Could feel the despair, I like it, good poem. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012

Author

Perfect Mistake
Perfect Mistake

Denver, CO



About
*insert cliche about me that tells why im soooo unique from everyone else* more..

Writing