Two Hundred Eighty.  Chapter 2

Two Hundred Eighty. Chapter 2

A Story by Zycoptl
"

Tamara now a 280 foot tall Giant encounters opposition from some friends cause of her boyfriend Martin. So she decides to take matters into her own hands and she takes Martin on an adventure. "

"
Chapter 2.  Shannon is shocked.

Tamara then reached back and she held Shannon over her bum. As Shannon looked down she was looking at Tamara’s voluptuous bum. Shannon looking down saw just how skin-tight her soft jeggings were on her booty. Shannon screamed as she was looking down at Tamara’s bum. Then her screams stopped as she saw a sight she thought she would never see in her lifetime. She saw Martin come out from between Tamara’s bum cheeks. Martin turned and he laid back on the slope just before her massive bum cleavage. Martin looked up and he saw Shannon there between Tamara’s thumb and forefinger. Martin laughed out loud as he looked up at Shannon.


Shannon was being held above Tamara's voluptuous bum and as Shannon looked down she was looking at Tamara's bum. Shannon saw just how skin tight Tamara's skin tight soft jeggings was. Shannon let out a scream as she was looking at Tamara's bum.















Tamara Sherring in her skin tight soft jeggings.

Shannon looked down at Martin there on the left slope of Tamara’s massive bum cheeks. He was right there at her massive bum cleavage. Martin was small as a bug there on Tamara’s massive bum cheeks. Martin looking up laughed again and he waved to Shannon.

Martin shouted, “SHANNON. LISTEN TO ME. I LOVE TAMARA AND SHE LOVES ME. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT. LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN I CAN HAVE NOW.”


Martin then ran up onto Tamara’s left bum cheek and then ran down the slope and he slid down between her massive bum cheeks disappearing from view. A few seconds later he came out and went up the slope onto her right bum cheek and turned and he again went down between her bum cheeks disappearing from view. He did this several times. As Shannon was watching she was seeing Martin running into and out of Tamara’s massive bum cheeks. Martin then stopped and he waved to her and he slid down between Tamara’s bum cheeks and this time he did not come out. Tamara then brought Shannon to her face and gave her an angry look.

Shannon was squirming there between Tamara’s fingers and thumb.

Tamara spoke, “Watch what else Martin loves to do. Martin. I’m going to flex. Now Shannon get a load of this.”


Tamara again reached back and she held Shannon over her bum and as she did Shannon looked down and as she did Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks. As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled in her skin tight soft jeggings. Shannon then heard Tamara’s thunderous voice.

“Martin is there between my bum cheeks.”


Shannon looked and as she did she saw something there between Tamara’s bum cheeks, it was Martin. He was deep between those massive voluptuous bum cheeks. As Tamara was lying there on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks Martin came into view as her massive bum cheeks went apart and he disappeared from view as Tamara’s bum cheeks came together. Martin was seen and not seen, seen and not seen as Tamara’s massive bum cheeks came together and apart and Shannon was watching from above held between Tamara’s thumb and fore finger. Shannon just watched as Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks. Just then as Tamara was flexing she let a thunderous fart rip with Martin there between her bum cheeks and as Tamara farted Shannon began to squirm there between her thumb. Shannon could not believe what she had seen. Tamara was still flexing her bum cheeks with Martin there between them and then Tamara brought Shannon before her face and gave her an angry look.

Tamara spoke, “Martin just loves my thunderous farts. All I have to do is let a fart rip and Martin gets so excited. He has hearing protection on so he will not go deaf from my thunderous farts.”


Now as Tamara was speaking Shannon had plugged her ears and she let out a loud scream which to Tamara was faint and high pitched. Tamara just watched with smile as Shannon screamed.

Shannon shouted, “STOP, PLEASE STOP YOUR VOICE, ITS SO THUNDEROUS AND IT JUST RESONATES AND IT HURTS MY EARS. OH GOSH OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT A GIANT A REAL GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT AND MARTIN JUST LOVES YOUR THUNDEROUS FARTS. TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT!!”



Tamara then spoke and Shannon plugged her ears. “You are right Shannon Peters. I am a Giant and Martin loves me so much and I love him so much. Now you tell all your friends to leave him alone cause I just might head to Calridge and deal with them personally. Shannon, you may now leave.”


Tamara lowered Shannon and she ran to her car and she got in. Shannon was still trembling as she backed up the car and headed out of the driveway. Shannon then headed down the long 2.5-mile gravel road as fast as she could. Shannon was so upset that she was crying and she was still shaking from the ordeal. Shannon arrived at the highway and she turned onto it and headed towards Calridge. Shannon increased her speed.

Shannon screamed and shouted at the top of her lungs, “TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT A REAL GIANT. OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT.”


Shannon's car was speeding down the highway back to Calridge and Shannon's heart was still racing and she was shaking all over from her ordeal with Tamara Sherring.

Shannon then took out her cell and with her hands trembling she managed to called Lee Anne. Lee Anne answered.


Shannon said, “Hey Lee Anne. Listen to me and listen well. You need to tell the others, tell the group to pack their stuff and leave Calridge. Split up and leave now. You are all in danger. Believe me, you are all in danger so place pack and leave now.”



Lee Anne was at a local bar that was close to the edge of Calridge on the west side. She was with Sarah and Zoey and Kenny. Lee Anne was shocked at what Shannon was saying. Lee Anne spoke a few words.

Shannon replied, “Listen. Tamara has taken Martin’s side and she is 280 feet tall. Some meteor changed her, something affected her and made her grow to 280 feet tall. She has become Martin’s girlfriend and she does love him. I am so worried that she is going to head to Calridge and take matters into her hands. Alright, good. Yeah, head out of the city as fast as you can. We will meet up at Kenny’s Uncles place. Alright, see you all.”



Shannon put her cell phone into the passenger seat. Just then she felt her car shaking as if the ground was trembling. Shannon looked around and as she looked out from her drivers side window, she saw Tamara Sherring. Tamara Sherring was at least a good 3/4 mile from the highway that Shannon was on. Tamara was a sight to behold as she was walking gracefully through the open prairies. Shannon was able to feel the trembling of the ground as Tamara was walking. Shannon was now seeing Tamara standing up and she was just huge as she towered over everything in sight. Tamara was heading towards Calridge.


Tamara spoke loudly, "SHANNON!! I SEE YOUR CAR SHANNON. I SEE YOU SPEEDING TOWARDS CALRIDGE. I HOPE YOU WARNED YOUR FRIENDS CAUSE I AM COMING."


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered across the land and sky. Shannon was shaken to the core by the thunderous voice. Shannon looked out at Tamara she was now looking at the backside and right side of Tamara as Tamara was now ahead of Shannon.



It sure was a sight to behold, Tamara Sherring a huge 280 foot tall shapely 30 year old Giant woman walking through the country side. Shannon was still feeling the trembling of the ground with each step Tamara took. Shannon was behind Tamara now as Tamara was now walking along the left side of the 4 lane highway. She was a good 150 feet of the shoulder of the highway. Shannon sped up as she took her car up to 90 mph and she was following Tamara. Shannon leaned forwards and as she looked up she saw Martin way up there on her left shoulder.



Tamara then raised both arms into the air with closed fists.


Tamara spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


Tamara then lowered her arms and she increased her walking speed.

© 2024 Zycoptl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on February 10, 2024
Last Updated on February 10, 2024
Tags: Giant, Giantess, Size, Large, Huge, love, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Humiliation, fright

Author

Zycoptl
Zycoptl

Canada, Canada



About
I like to read and write short stories. more..

Writing