I'm the one you need

I'm the one you need

A Story by Ambzz
"

Mich and his girl friend broke up, now he's in a heart broken mood. His friend Dan tried hard to show how much he loves him, and that he's the one he needs.

"
It was an lovely day, Mich tried to stop thinking of what he had done. It wasn't his fault right? Maybe it was.. "Hey Mich!" One of his best friends shouts. "Oh, Dan? Nice to see you around" He said happily, but still not in the mood to talk. "You doing alright? You look like you've been hit by a bus?" Dan asked. "I wish" He replied, "Ah.. I see, your in one of those moods" Mich nods, "What happened this time aye?" Dan asked. "I yell at her about being with another guy, but it was just her brother" Mich answered.

Dan and Mich suddenly walking to Dan's house. Because Mich want ready to go back, Dan sighs 'I try so hard... but in the end he loves her not me.' He thought, Dan has always had a crush on him, but he never noticed. So maybe it's time he gives up, maybe one day he'll see how much he loves him.

While Dan was in his room, Mich sat on the couch texting Lilly. His so called 'girlfriend' well that's what he told Dan anyways, Mich doesn't even have a girlfriend. Because... he's in love with another, and that's his best friend.

"Dan..?" Mich questioned, no answer "I need to tell you something." "Ok..? What do ya need?" He asked, "I think it's time I tell you... I'm in love with you! Always have been!" Mich exclaims. Dan stood in shock but then burst into tears, "I love you too! I've always."

© 2018 Ambzz


Author's Note

Ambzz
This was meant to be a little cute love story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on March 18, 2018
Last Updated on March 18, 2018
Tags: Love, demons, angels, blood, fighting, happyeverafter

Author

Ambzz
Ambzz

About
Hi! I love writing and reading and lots more. But mostly writing, my dream is to become a writer too! 😊. more..