I Think I Love You

I Think I Love You

A Poem by TragicEndings

We’re two people destined to meet.
At the moment my heart belonged to someone else, and your heart belonged to her.
When we spoke we automatically clicked,
physical attraction and emotional too.
You trusted me enough to cry on my shoulder when she hurt you, and i did the same. You are such a sweetheart but very hard headed... two things we had in common.
Day By Day I fell for you, and you had no clue.
I kept my feelings to myself, for my own good.
A year goes by and I get a call from you, I wasn’t surprised... you always called me in the middle of the night. You confessed your feelings although I didn’t confess mine... but you didn’t act on them and I never understood why.
We made love for the very first time..
along with a mistake that we caught.. a mistake we fixed even though it was your decision not mine.
No matter what i stood by your side,
no secrets no lies, nothing to hide.
You’re a good guy i see it in your eyes,
I wish you didn’t push me away saying your a bad guy feeding yourself this lie!
2/13/18... the last time I laid in your bed.. I wish I said the things I didn’t say that day..the things you claim could’ve changed everything. That day you were sleeping and I couldn’t help but stare.. my mouth unable to open...the words “I love you” wanting to slip..those three word i couldn’t say because i was scared.
I wish you would listen to me and stop putting up a wall... I’ll repeat myself again... for me you are enough and together we’ll fall.

© 2018 TragicEndings


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on February 25, 2018
Last Updated on February 25, 2018

Author

TragicEndings
TragicEndings

NJ



About
23. I Write To Cope. more..

Writing
DREAMS DREAMS

A Poem by TragicEndings


WANDER WANDER

A Poem by TragicEndings