As The Dream Fades To A Nightmare

As The Dream Fades To A Nightmare

A Story by Jemis_Paint
"

A creepy short story written for my entertainment. :) I know, it's not that great. It's pretty bad...but i was bored. :/

"
Bright colors surrounded the young man, whizzing past him and twirling around him. The vibrant place was every sweet flavor he could imagine, and objects spoke to him. This lasted for hours, but to him it only felt like seconds.
Finally, the colors began to dull. The sweet began to taste overripe, and soon rotten.

The young man's eyes quickly opened, and adjusted to the dark room; he then tried to sit up, but a pale hand was placed on his forehead. The hand gently pushed his head down. He soon realized that blood was gushing out of his left nostril; whoever was standing over him wiped his face with a damp cloth, it being bloodier with each stroke.

The dark figure was hardly visible through the man's foggy eyes. The figure adjusted the bed so the young man was sitting up, then strapped his weak arms down to the handles. "He's conscious." The figure said to another that appeared from another room. It approached the bed with a needle in hand and said softly, "It won't hurt for long..."

© 2013 Jemis_Paint


Author's Note

Jemis_Paint
Is it okay for a five minute short?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is okay. I'd like to see you make it longer and stronger. Add in creepy details. Tell me what's going on! Read request me if you do.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on February 10, 2013
Last Updated on February 10, 2013
Tags: As, the, dream, fade, fades, to, a, nightmare, scary, drugs, death, creepy, horror, hospital, blood, bleeding

Author

Jemis_Paint
Jemis_Paint

OK



About
I have nothing to say at the moment. ;) more..

Writing