thoughts on the leaping blow

thoughts on the leaping blow

A Poem by A.r. Bazian

the sunlight braids rained onto the dusty folds of our parking-lot-like schemes, and filled the gapping leaps between our sentenced deaths with the occasional intervals of blindness; lighting the path torrents for black light on black, and the little hopes still held back.

pocket poles and bullet collars decorate the walkways to the stockyard, where we piled our words and promises before; we stood bare and helpless to the passing winds that swept the misty passages empty, through the urban woods of vanity and fare.

still the overtures sound light carried on the ceiled whispers of the distant dream; that we would live! and portions of our existence rest down the wasted years, and on the rocky crust pavement of a river. floating streams of living things that pass down into oblivion, with their cold faces, and impotent smiles alike. Perhaps the fading wonders of the midnight breeze will sweep me away too, perhaps it will take me on forth to you. but this that extends down through the rot and the veil of beasts, in to light the flares of a broken heart... it was not you! it was something else, something awfully lovely, it was totally something new!

a father's dream set into the breed of a pointless purpose set into the wilderness and into the vain colours of a feint folly for greed; as the vacant corpses pose the prose for fortune bring, and for the songs we sing.

beatitude in the sense of a crime for the sake of a lesser scream; a voice through the void that echoes against the street lights shaping the crossroads to hell; the tolling bell! the little left, gone and strew.

 

By:

A.r. H. Bazian

Black Iris Of The Luminous Imperious

© 2012 A.r. Bazian


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on July 24, 2012
Last Updated on July 24, 2012

Author

A.r. Bazian
A.r. Bazian

Amman/Salt, Middle East, Jordan



About
A Communist in the Making, and a Student of History and Life. Find me on Hellopoetry too: http://hellopoetry.com/abazian more..

Writing