dreams of sanctity

dreams of sanctity

A Poem by A.r. Bazian

dreams of sanctity

such are the incantations of life... as they say!
dreams are just other dimentions of reality... worlds that exist in your head are but results and reflects of dealing with worlds you're dealing with outside your head.. i think!!
dreams are true... peaceful maybe... but true... i say so 'cause truth is the oposite of peace nowadays...

those dreams make up a great part of the persons we are inside... way different from the persons we look like on the outside...
i dont believe that God exists in our dreams only... God is by our side... through ever step we take... blessing those steps... even in the mistakes we make... He watches over us... He is in each and every one of us... He shows us our paths... so that we'd only have to choose...how diffecult such quests are...
to be able to see this white light... in the depths of darkness... that is God... as this light grows brights the more determined we are to reach it and imbrace it... for God doesn't care about the path you take to reach him... he only cares that u make it...


by: The Black Iris, Of The Luminous Imperious

© 2008 A.r. Bazian


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You spelled 'diffecult' wrong.

Was god watching every step all those holocaust victims took do you think?

Posted 5 Years Ago


A very spiritual write. So much to take in and appreciate...Kudos...:).............

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 23, 2008
Last Updated on February 23, 2008

Author

A.r. Bazian
A.r. Bazian

Amman/Salt, Middle East, Jordan



About
A Communist in the Making, and a Student of History and Life. Find me on Hellopoetry too: http://hellopoetry.com/abazian more..

Writing