Osteoporosis Treatment Market | COVID-19 Impact On Healthcare Sector And Business

Osteoporosis Treatment Market | COVID-19 Impact On Healthcare Sector And Business

A Story by Abhijeet Bendre
"

Osteoporosis Treatment Market | COVID-19 Impact On Healthcare Sector And Business

"

Report segments information on Global Osteoporosis Treatment Market By Drug Class (Bisphosphonate, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERMs), RANK ligand (RANKL) Inhibitor, and Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, and Parenteral), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies & Stores, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.

Get Sample Report Copy On COVID-19 Impact On Global Osteoporosis Treatment Market

An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on Osteoporosis Treatment Market:

We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future. The coronavirus incident has caused major damage to all the industries across the globe. The governments of several countries have instigated lockdown to thwart the spread of this deadly virus. Such plans have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain.

Global Osteoporosis Treatment Market Analysis 2020:

The global osteoporosis treatment market size is projected to reach USD 15.08 billion by the end of 2026. The emphasis on early detection and treatment of the disease will bode well for the market in the coming years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Osteoporosis Treatment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Drug Class (Bisphosphonate, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERMs), RANK ligand (RANKL) Inhibitor, and Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, and Parenteral), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retails Pharmacies & Stores, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market size was USD 10.74 billion in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.

Osteoporosis is a medical condition that is characterized by the brittleness and weak nature of the bones within the human body. This condition prevails more among women and people above the age of 65. Osteoporosis is a condition that reduces the bone density; as a result of which the human body is exposed to severe fractures. The severity of osteoporosis, coupled with the high prevalence of the condition has led to a subsequent rise in the emphasis on the research and development of efficient treatment options. The increasing investment on the development of efficient treatment options will bode well for the growth of the market in the coming years.

Increasing Number of Regulatory Approvals Will Aid Growth

The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of regulatory approvals has made the highest impact on the growth of the market. In October 2019, Pfenex Inc. announced that it has received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for a new injection used in the treatment of osteoporosis. The FDA approved ‘Bonsity’ an injection that is indicated for patients that are exposed to high risks of fracture. Pfenex’s latest approval will help the company to generate substantial osteoporosis treatment market revenue in the coming years.

North America Holds the Highest Market Share; Presence of Several Companies Will Aid Growth

The report analyzes the ongoing osteoporosis treatment market trends across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Among these regions, North America currently dominates the market. The presence of several companies has made a huge impact on the growth of the market in recent years. As of 2018, the market in North America was worth USD 4.52 billion and this value is projected to increase further in the coming years. Besides North America, the market in Asia Pacific will also witness considerable growth in the coming years, owing to the high prevalence of the disease in several countries across the region.

A few of the leading companies that are currently operating in the market include:

  • AbbVie Inc.
  • Eli Lilly and Company
  • Amgen Inc.
  • F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
  • Novartis AG
  • Sanofi
  • Pfizer Inc.
  • Merck & Co., Inc.
  • GlaxoSmithKline plc

This Report Answers the Following Questions:

  • Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
  • What are the market growth drivers, obstacles, and trends?
  • Which region is likely to dominate the market in terms of revenue?
  • What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
  • Which crucial business strategies are being followed by players to drive sales?
  • Which segment is set to lead the market by generating the largest share?
  • What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
  • Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
  • What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
  • Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
  • Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
  • How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
  • What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
  • What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?

About Us:

Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.

Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.

At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.

Contact Us:

Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.

308, Supreme Headquarters,

Survey No. 36, Baner,

Pune-Bangalore Highway,

Pune -411045, Maharashtra, India.

US: +1 424 253 0390

UK: +44 2071 939123

APAC: +91 744 740 1245

© 2020 Abhijeet Bendre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on September 16, 2020
Last Updated on September 16, 2020
Tags: market

Author

Abhijeet Bendre
Abhijeet Bendre

New York, NY



About
Global Automotive Industry Analyst. more..

Writing