Automated Guided Vehicles Market Report 2022

Automated Guided Vehicles Market Report 2022

A Story by Abhijeet Bendre
"

According to the report, the global Automated Guided Vehicles market size is projected to grow from USD 2.00 billion in 2021 to USD 3.72 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 9.3% in the 2021-2028 period

"

Automated Guided Vehicles Market Key Companies Analyzed in this Report Are Oceaneering International Inc. (U.S.), Toyota Advanced Logistics (Japan), Daifuku Co., Ltd. (Japan), KION GROUP AG (Germany), Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., (U.S.), JBT (U.S.), Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (U.S.), Crown Equipment Corporation (U.S.), Seegrid Corporation (U.S.), E&K Automation GmbH (Germany), HIT Robot Group (China), Kollmorgen (U.S.), AGVE Group (U.S.), ELETTRIC80 S.P.A. (Italy), SI Systems, LLC. (U.S.), Scott (Switzerland), Heartland Automation LLC (U.S.), REDVIKING (U.S.), Swisslog Holding AG (Switzerland).


According to the report, the global Automated Guided Vehicles market size is projected to grow from USD 2.00 billion in 2021 to USD 3.72 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 9.3% in the 2021-2028 period. The global impact of COVID-19 has been unprecedented and staggering, with automated guided vehicles witnessing a positive demand shock across all regions amid the pandemic. Based on our analysis, the global market exhibited a stellar growth of 8.9% in 2020. The sudden fall in CAGR is attributable to this market’s demand and growth, returning to pre-pandemic levels once the pandemic is over.


The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global automated guided vehicle market. It highlights the latest product launches and labels major innovations in the market. In addition to this, it states the impact of these products on the growth of the market. The competitive landscape has been discussed in detail and predictions are made with respect to leading companies and products in the coming years. Forecast values have been provided for the market for the period of 2019-2026. The factual figures have been obtained through trusted sources. Moreover, these predictions are made on the basis of extensive research analysis methods, coupled with the opinions of experienced market research professionals.


 

Report Coverage

Details

Forecast Period

2021-2028

Forecast Period 2021 to 2028 CAGR

9.3%

2028 Value Projection

USD 3.72 billion 

Base Year

2020

Market Size in 2020

USD 3.72 billion 

Historical Data for

2017-2019

No. of Pages

160

Segments covered

Type, Navigation Technology,   Application, Industry and Region

Growth Drivers

Focus on Increasing Production Efficiency to Boost Market Growth

Increasing Automation in Material Handling Process to Favor Growth

 

An automated guided vehicle is a robot that moves along specified lines that are marked on the surface on which they travel. Automated guided vehicles (AGVs) are used in applications across diverse industries such as military, aerospace and defense, warehouse, food and beverage, material handling, plastics, and metals. The increasing demand for AGVs, coupled with recent technological advancements, will have a direct impact on the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. The growing demand for automation and material handling equipment in various process industries will create a subsequent demand for automated guided vehicles. Forklift automated truck is a perfect example of recent times that depicts the impact of automation on AGVs. Recent product advancements in AGVs have opened up a huge potential for the companies operating in the market.

 

Incorporation of Advanced Concepts Will Offer Several Growth Opportunities

 

The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. The use of advanced concepts such as the IoT and AI in AGVs have allowed improved product performances and subsequently wider product efficacy. The use of these concepts have further allowed applications across diverse industries. Applications in material handling have been the highlight of recent years. Uses in warehouses for lifting heavy loads have fuelled the demand for the product. Increasing applications of AGVs will contribute to the growth of the overall market in the forthcoming years.

  

Asia Pacific Projected to Dominate the Market; Increasing Product Sales to Aid Growth

 

The market is segmented on the basis of regional demographics into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the market in the coming years. The increasing production as well sales of automated guided vehicles will contribute to the growth of the market in this region. Furthermore, ease of availability of raw materials, coupled with the low cost of these materials will aid the growth of the market in this region.


The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Global Market

 

       Swisslog Holding Ltd.

       Egemin Automation, Inc.

       Bastian Solutions, Inc.

       Daifuku Co., Ltd.

       Dematic Corp.

       JBT Corporation

       Seegrid Corporation

       Toyota Industries Corp.

       Hyster-Yale Group, Inc.

       Balyo Inc.

       EK Automation

       Kollmorgen

       KMH Systems, Inc.

       Elettric80 SpA

       Fetch Robotics, Inc.

       inVia Robotics, Inc.

       Locus Robotics

       Schaefer Systems International, Inc.

       System Logistics Spa

       Transbotics Corporation

  

Global Intelligent Transportation System Market Segmentation:

 

By Type:

 

·       Tow Vehicles

·       Automated Forklift Trucks

·       Underride/Tunneling Vehicles

·       Assembly Line Vehicles & Others

 

By Navigation Technology:

 

·       Laser Guided

·       Magnetic Guided

·       Vision Guided

·       Others

 

By Application:

 

·       Transportation & Distribution

·       Storage & Assembly

·       Packaging

 

By Industry:

 

·       Automotive,

·       Food & Beverage

·       E-Commerce and Others

 

By Geography

 

       North America (USA, Canada)

       Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)

       Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)

       Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)

       Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)

  

Table Of Content:

 

1. Introduction

1.1. Research Scope

1.2. Market Segmentation

1.3. Research Methodology

1.4. Definitions and Assumptions

2. Executive Summary

3. Market Dynamics

3.1. Market Drivers

3.2. Market Restraints

3.3. Market Opportunities

4. Key Insights

4.1. Key Industry Developments - Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships

4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis

4.3. SWOT Analysis

4.4. Technological Developments

4.5. Value Chain Analysis

Continued…

 

 

 

© 2022 Abhijeet Bendre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on February 25, 2022
Last Updated on February 25, 2022
Tags: Automated Guided Vehicles

Author

Abhijeet Bendre
Abhijeet Bendre

New York, NY



About
Global Automotive Industry Analyst. more..

Writing