Your Step-by-Step Guide to Migrate to Australia from India

Your Step-by-Step Guide to Migrate to Australia from India

A Story by Abhinav Outsourcings
"

Want to migrate to Australia? Want to discover your migration options for Australia? We are here to help!

"
Migrating to another country can be a roller coaster ride, especially when you have no clue where to start from. Thankfully, you are not alone in this journey, nor you should be. So, the below post intends to help you understand the steps you need to take when you migrate to Australia, and make this journey even more enjoyable and seamless.  

Follow these below-mentioned steps to reach to Australia in no time:

Step 1: Know Your Employment Opportunities

To start your Australia immigration process, you must research your job opportunities to know whether your occupation is currently in-demand or not. No matter wherever you go, achieving job security is extremely important to keep your career goals in track and settle in your new country easily. There is a plenty of information and resources available on the internet to help you find a relevant job in your chosen occupation in Australia. 

Step 2: Apply for an Australian Visa

The Department of Home Affairs, Australia has introduced a number of visa pathways for skilled workers, students, and business owners to apply for if they want to migrate to Australia from India or any other country. As already mentioned, it’s important to identify employment opportunities in the country and demand for your nominated occupation via a Skilled Occupation List Australia. Once you do that, apply for a visa that’s right for you.  

Additionally, in case you have found a job or a potential employer, you may request them to nominate you for the visa. There are various employer-nominated visas in Australia that allow skilled professionals to live and work in Australia permanently. 

The general skilled migration is the most common visa category among skilled workers. The visa pathway is designed for those who want to move to Australia permanently and contribute to its economic growth. To be eligible for general skilled migration visas, applicants must lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) first and be invited to apply for skilled migration.

Step 3: Search for a Home

Now that you have already secured a visa, you may go ahead to look for an accommodation in a city or town where you intend to reside in Australia. Finding a house in Australia can be a costlier affair, especially if you choose to live in big cities such as, Melbourne or Sydney. The country also has higher taxes as compared to countries like U.S or Canada, so make sure you are well-prepared financially to build a new life in Australia.

Weather temporary or permanent, make sure whatever property you select has a strategic location, value, and size that serves the needs of your family well.  In case of any confusion, do not hesitate to contact a real estate agent who can assist with your residential property needs.  

Step 4: Get Ready to Move

While moving to Australia, there’s a lot of advance planning and preparation involved. Keep your relocation checklist handy at this time as it will help you in making your move easier and simpler. The checklist comprises a list of things that you should do when migrating to Australia ranging from pre-landing to post-landing.  At this time, gather all your belongings and organize your documents to gain entry in Australia. 

Step 5:  Settle in Australia

In Australia, there are a number of organizations that deal in providing arrival or settlement services to newcomers, seeking job or settlement assistant. They have a range of programs in place to newly arrived migrants with settling into Australia, building professional networks, searching for accommodation, and learning about the employment market. It’s advisable to get in touch with these organizations to make the process of settling in Australia smooth and hassle-free. 

All you need is to fill our free assessment form today and get a step closer to make your Australian dream a reality. 

For more information, Visit: www.abhinav.com

© 2019 Abhinav Outsourcings


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on September 28, 2019
Last Updated on September 28, 2019
Tags: migrate to australia, australia immigration process, skilled occupation list australi, australia immigration, move to australia

Author

Abhinav Outsourcings
Abhinav Outsourcings

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Abhinav Outsourcings Pvt. Ltd. is a trailblazer in the industry with a silver jubilee experience. It is a certified and registered Immigration company possessing an exceptional bunch of lads who have,.. more..