A Black Lace Pencil Skirt and A White Blouse

A Black Lace Pencil Skirt and A White Blouse

A Poem by T.
"

College, Life, and Pressure

"

The time I was wearing a black lace pencil skirt and a white blouse was the time I was suffering from a seemingly endless sickness. Most people wouldn’t have called it sickness, but I did. It was named confusion, puzzlement. “What do you want from me?”

 

The time I was wearing a black lace pencil skirt and a white blouse was the time I had an epiphany. That time was when I realized that I wasn’t meant for the role I was supposed to be playing. “This is not for me. This isn’t me.”

 

The time I was wearing a black lace pencil skirt and a white blouse was the time I knew I would disappoint my old lady again. She would never be proud as long as I was there. She was kind, but with a vein of negativity and aristocracy. That was also time I knew she would disappoint me again as well. “Let me be. Stop directing me.”

 

The time I was wearing a black lace pencil skirt and a white blouse was the time I accepted that fact that everything was far from over. There were more to come, and I was so sick of it all. “Save me. Rescue me.”

© 2014 T.


Author's Note

T.
Don't be harsh. Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on October 18, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014

Author

T.
T.

Manila, Philippines



About
16. A Bachelor of Arts in International Studies Student. I don't own the font. (It's called 'Afrobeat') more..

Writing
Faceless Amoureux Faceless Amoureux

A Poem by T.


My Lifelines My Lifelines

A Poem by T.