Cannibalism

Cannibalism

A Story by Abuzar Rafiq

Fifteen years I have come to this deserted island.
    One day in the morning by boat from the cabin as usual was the gun that was sitting on my shoulder open umbrella beside the parrot was my binoculars around her neck hangs a black beard and white hair in the air were lhrarhy Suddenly, I was surprised.
    A man lying on the sand bare feet were marked. I saw them from the first human footprints showed me .Then read ahead if at least three people were footprints. I was pleased to see signs of foot and surprised me because it was a big surprise that the legs were fresh signs. It was the same people whose feet had passed away a while ago. These targets are keenly concerned with the proceeding was about a furlong distance after ..lg foot mark through a small hill behind it was going down. I was hiding in the hills above the bushes.
    I have seen some people near the sea. My heart began to beat faster States. Those who are thought to be. Near the beach, there was also a boat. I had binoculars and could see. I saw that scene was too horrible. The spine-chilling scene.
    The seven semi-naked savages were cannibals. Pkrrkha he was a boy of fourteen, fifteen years old, the boy was trying to tie the hands and feet.
    Fire, there were two savage cannibals. I understand that they want to eat the boy took a chralyy was standing near a man-eater. My surprise was low. After that period men were cannibals who see the happiness I had a strange thought, but also that they will eat the boy. I do not stop them. The fact that I have a long look at the man was thunderstruck. For that it was difficult for me to decide quickly.
    I was watching the boy out of the grip of the man-eaters are trying our best. But she was alone and had the seven man-eaters. This savage cannibals who were like human faces, I began to feel the enemy of humanity. Before any decision, I looked through the binoculars. The boy with a powerful shock from the clutches of the man-eaters, and was standing by the side of the hill, quickly fled. He came close to me and the man behind it were running like crazy.
    The boy was thin. She was running. Very fast and the man behind it was coming. He did not want to go out at any cost. Explore speed drops stumbled once before, but my heart was shocked that the man they catch it, they quickly fled. He came very close to me. I was looking through the binoculars that his face is drenched in sweat and he was badly out of breath. Her entire body was naked. He was wearing nothing but a diaper. Adam Savage were pursuing him like death and the child was durrha to avoid death.
    And then the moment came to his senses. I decide to dyrnh. I raised the gun and the guy who came in pursuit of the man-eaters bound shot hit the chest. Dayyn tablet running strong voice echoed from the island. Argyy noisy birds and I saw the man's blood-soaked body.
    A colleague saw the dead man was kurrk.
    The boy ran away from me zraht stand. He was out of breath. I wonder if he ever sees the dead body. Then a second man-eater guy started to walk. I pulled out a pistol and opened fire on him. I was quite surprised that even after so many years without the practice was so good that my ansanh pistol shot to the forehead of the man and they are also covered in blood and collapsed on the sand. See my other fellow poets die krbaqy Adam turned backwards so frightened that he fled. Now he was going to flee to escape death. They reached the boat without turning back. This boarded and went to the open sea.

© 2015 Abuzar Rafiq


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on August 16, 2015
Last Updated on August 16, 2015

Author

Abuzar Rafiq
Abuzar Rafiq

LAHORE, Pakistan



About
I am writer. I live in pakistan. I am 15 year old. I write many stories like MICKEAL KNOXY ,DESTINY and MORE. more..