Acetylene Plants Find Use in Oxy-Fuel Welding & Cutting, Brazing Industries

Acetylene Plants Find Use in Oxy-Fuel Welding & Cutting, Brazing Industries

A Story by Veronica Eliis

Acetylene gas is a widely used gas so its demand is ever increasing. There are a number of industries, including oxy-fuel welding & cutting and brazing applications, which cannot function in the in the dearth of the gas. The machines are designed and manufactured all over the world, but a few countries, including India, are appreciated for exceptional designing and manufacturing skills at low cost. Acetylene gas plant manufacturer() and suppliers of India are considered in the international market as the companies acquire technology from the international market and hire the best manpower. Best brains are employed while designing work starts.

 

Association with international companies also helps the manufacturers as they become successful in bringing a plant, which is technologically very advanced and perform as per the plants of international standards. In different geographical regions, they perform exceptionally well. Once installed, they start performing for years without malfunction. Some common features of the systems include low power consumption, highly reliable, exceptional performance, minimal sound, fully automatic functioning, internationally approved components, and the list goes on. It comes in different capacities ranging from 50 m3/hr to 5000 m3/hr and offers purity upto 99.9%. To get more information about the system, get in touch with the manufacturers.

 

Acetylene generating systems offer acetylene as per the requirement of the industry. Before booking your system in India, it is advised you to visit the country and meet a few manufacturers and suppliers. After meeting them, you will be able to choose one as per your requirement, technology and budget. Once you choose one, you will be asked to make the payment of 40%. After receiving it, the selected manufacturer starts manufacturing the machine. After completion of manufacturing and testing, the company would invite you to see the running plant. If you have time, you can visit India to view your machine, which remains ready for shipment.

 

Once a machine reaches to place of installation, the concerned manufacturer reaches there to provide erection, commission and installation services. Thereafter, the engineer provides training to the operator so that he can run the system successfully; however, there are a few buttons to press in and out to run the systems. While buying the device, there are a few things which you need to keep in mind for instance your budget and technology you want. If these requirements are met, you may go further. If still confusions are creeping your mind, consult customer care executives without being late. You will get proper information along with quotations.

© 2015 Veronica Eliis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on January 29, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015
Tags: acetylene plant manufacturer, acetylene plants supplier, acetylene gas plant India

Author

Veronica Eliis
Veronica Eliis

New Delhi, India



About
Acetylene plants generate highly pure acetylene, which finds application in oxy-fuel welding & cutting, hospital and brazing industries. more..