An Ode to The Strongest Man

An Ode to The Strongest Man

A Story by Achala
"

One of my close friend’s lost her grandpa the other day and I wrote this small eulogy as an ode to his strength and his granddaughter’s courage.

"
In the resplendent glow of her luminosity, she radiated glory, illuminating somber faces with a mere embrace or a cascade of heartfelt words. Her unparalleled love, akin to delicate tendrils, wove an intricate tapestry towards a cherished soul, crafting a tree seemingly impervious to the hands of fate. Yet, against all odds, it fell �" slashed and broken, leaving her unable to grow.

However, what sustained her was a man �" the paragon of wisdom and boundless affection. With eyes that twinkled with benevolence, he nurtured her into a state of happiness and strength. From him, she imbibed the art of profound love, a love so deep that not even death could quell its eternal flame. In his frail embrace , she flourished into an enchanting young woman, deserving of life's best and shielded from the undeserved pain she endured.

Even as she veered off course and faced the abyss, her radiant smile persisted, directed at him. To her, he embodied the epitome of strength in Nadapi �" a guardian of her loved ones and a manifestation of enduring love. Yet, with the news of his departure, she stumbled once more. No longer visible from her mortal perspective, he observed from heaven as she ascended, evolving into a formidable woman, interweaving the strands of their love across the ethereal expanse of death.

He continued to watch, beholding the indomitable spirit of his granddaughter, the resilient and empowered soul he had carefully fostered.

-Achala.K

© 2024 Achala


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on January 16, 2024
Last Updated on January 16, 2024
Tags: Eulogy, strength

Author

Achala
Achala

Banglore, India



About
I'm a 15 year old girl from India who adores reading and got into writing only recently...I'm just looking for people who can comment on my stories and provide suggestions to improve it.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 : She Chapter 1 : She

A Chapter by Achala