Lit

Lit

A Story by Adalia
"

TOTALLY NOT DONE short story i'm working on

"
-flicckh-
the flame.

she held her cigarette and had her back pressed against the cold bricks of the wall.  her leather jacket was tattered and she was near the club, about a block away.  she dropped the f*g and stepped on it with her grey Doc Marten.  

she started to take a few steps forward, excited to get into the venue.  she missed seeing music at her favourite place; she'd been on vacation for the past month.

she was nearly out of the dark alley, when she felt a cold, strong grip on her wrist.  she had a hand clamped over her mouth.  she knew that her attacker was significantly stronger.

-silence-
the warmth.

she didn't fight. she was helpless.  she was thrown into a car and she closed her eyes, completely quiet.

They arrived at his house.  He threw her over his shoulder, and went through the door.  She was thrown onto a bed.  He sat in a chair.

He held out a pipe.  She didn't know what it was.  She'd never touched drugs, and only smoked cigs about once every other day.  But she took it.

-wshh-
the burnout

She sucked in, the pipe in her mouth.  She closed her eyes as the warm, tingly sensation filled her.  She took another hit, and another.  

The man smiled.

© 2011 Adalia


Author's Note

Adalia
as;dlfkj
i'll finish it soon

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on August 18, 2011
Last Updated on August 30, 2011

Author

Adalia
Adalia

About
i dig Palahniuk, Vonnegut, Burgess, Shakespeare, and Tolkien Marxist Spiritualist more..

Writing
Weak Weak

A Poem by Adalia


With you With you

A Poem by Adalia


UppersDowners UppersDowners

A Poem by Adalia