Automated Storage and Retrieval System

Automated Storage and Retrieval System

A Story by addverb
"

Addverb automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) solution offers the flexibility and speeds for every application and helps optimize productivity and throughput of unique operations.

"
AS/RS or ASRS system consists of dense racking structure, Warehouse Execution/Management System and an SRM (Storage & Retrieval Machine) crane for material handling. It is widely used in production environments, distribution centers, and warehouses. There are different types of  ASRS system are being used to handle large palletized loads that are usually stored in cartons and boxes.
• Unit-load AS/RS System
• Mini-load AS/RS System
• Carousal based AS/RS system and
• Vertical Lift Module (VLM)

Providing dense storage solution to maximize floor space on the warehouse, Automated storage and retrieval system follow an automated process that assists with management and maintenance of stored products. When the operator enters the detail regarding the product that is required and how many units are required.

Automated storage and retrieval system are used in a variety of industries like FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Retail, E-commerce, Chemicals etc.
Read more about how automated storage and retrieval system are used in different industries and application.

© 2019 addverb


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on March 2, 2019
Last Updated on March 4, 2019
Tags: ASRS, warehouseautomation, storageoptimization, industry4_0, automatedstorageandretrievalsyst

Author

addverb
addverb

Noida, India



About
Addverb Technologies provides Robotic Integration, Warehouse Automation & Industrial IoT solutions by leveraging Industry 4.0 technologies. Our extensive experience in the field of intralogistics auto.. more..

Writing