Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 Price in Pakistan

Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 Price in Pakistan

A Story by muhammad adeel
"

Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 price in Pakistan is expected to be around PKR 40,000. A new addition in Samsung’s affordable smartphone series with some decent specs and useful features to get your life in mo

"

Samsung Galaxy J8 Price in Pakistan is still to be officially announced by the Samsung officials, but release date in Pakistan is also not confirmed yet by the Samsung officials, but according to fan-made rumors, this phone is expected to hit the smartphone industry in May 2018. This phone is expected to be the ideal midrange smartphone for middle-class consumers across the globe.

 

This smartphone features 6.0 inches of screen that has 720 x 1480 pixels of resolution. The Galaxy J8 comes in Black, Gold and Blue colours, and weighs 191 grams. This phone measures 159.2 x 75.7 x 8.2 mm, which makes it easy to fit into any pocket.

The primary camera in Samsung Galaxy J8 is 16 MP (f/1.7) 5 MP (f/1.9) and the secondary camera has 16 MP. Moreover, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR make the picture quality of the phone even better. Galaxy J8 phone comes with 4GB RAM and has an internal storage of 64 GB, which can be further expanded up to 256 GB.

 

The non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery assures longevity of the Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy J8 phone. This handset has Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system, Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. For top-notch photographs, the smartphone has 16 MP (f/1.7) 5 MP (f/1.9) primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, and 16 MP secondary.



This phone will surely be loved by the Samsung fans, as it is going to be a star of its J series

visit comaprebox.pk to compalete information

© 2018 muhammad adeel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on July 18, 2018
Last Updated on July 18, 2018
Tags: Samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy J8