Slope Game

Slope Game

A Story by adelllynn
"

The slope is a 3D game with simple gameplay but its challenges are not simple.

"

The slope is a 3D game with simple gameplay but its challenges are not simple. In this game, you will control a ball and your task is to control it over the obstacles and run to the destination safely.


* Needless to say, this game is not for the faint of heart. But if you are looking for a way to test your reflexes in one of the most difficult running games around, then this game is for you! How long can you survive in the crazy 3D world of the Slope?


 


Scene


 


* The gameplay model makes you excited. Sloping games are great and addictive: players need to control their ball running in the city at midnight on sloping roads with an increase in difficulty reaching the finish line.


 


Instructions & Game Controls


 


* Your task in Slope is to control the ball through the obstacles and avoid touching the red walls at a constant speed. There will be a lot of effects while controlling the gravity ball. You need to be quick and quick to control the ball to avoid collisions or falling into deep, otherwise, you will lose.

© 2022 adelllynn


Author's Note

adelllynn
Slope game was developed by Rob Kay, an SF-based game developer who was the lead designer of Guitar Hero and Rock Band!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

64 Views
Added on May 17, 2022
Last Updated on May 17, 2022
Tags: games

Author