Down and Out

Down and Out

A Story by Commit it then to the flames
"

It is about two guys that are in love.

"
Christian, a dark haired boy, stood by a large oak tree, watching the setting sun slowly descend on the horizon. Sam had asked to meet him here, right under its sturdy branches. Christian had to admit that it was quite the romantic location. The tree stood tall and proud sitting atop a lonely hill in the park.

Though he probably would never admit it out loud, he did have quite the soft spot for his surprisingly romanticist of a boyfriend. Though, most of the time, he would poke fun at him about it every chance he got. But, from the goofy smile Sam always wore when Chistian did, he didn't mind it at all.

Christian relaxed against the think trunk, sighing to himself. It was strange for Sam to be late.

"Hey."

Christian jumped as he heard the familiar voice. He looked behind him, only to find no one there.

He heard a light chuckle and couldn't help but smile.

"Alright Kurugi. Show yourself." He jumped at least six inches in the air when Sam's head popped out from the verdant leaves. He smiled at Christian's expected expression before steadying himself and waved at him.

"Really, Sam? Isn't this a bit childish, even for you?" Christian's mocking words held nothing to the warmth in his obsidian eyes.

"Maybe…but since when has that ever stopped me?" His grin widened when Christian smiled.

"Alright, but get down here. This is supposed to be a date, remember?"

"Yeah…but why not come join me up here?"

His answer was a bland look from his lover.

"Alright…" A sudden idea struck him. He grinned at the older boy before adding, "If I get a kiss."

"You can have as many as you want when you get your a*s down here."

Sam pouted. "Not that kind of kiss."

Christian raised a brow before snickering. "Seriously, Sam? An upside down kiss?"

Sam happily nodded. Christian sighed. He was certain a light blush dusted his cheeks. He couldn't help it. Even with Sam being his regular corny self, he looked absolutely beautiful, upside down and right side up. He loved how his eyes looked among the green leaves.

"Fine…but if you fall, you better not use me as a landing pad."

Sam nodded and chuckled as he lowered himself further on the branch. He hooked his legs securely on the wooden limbs but fell short a few centimeters from Christian's lips.

Christian rolled his eyes and stood on his toes, bringing their lips together.

The kiss wasn't passionate or heady, but sweet and simple. Pleasure didn't surge through them, nor did any lust or primal urges. Just the simple emotion of pure happiness.

It wasn't properly done, and was quite awkward, but both participants still enjoyed it. Because it was with eachother.

Sam, wanting Christian to hold still after the elder had began to lose balance on his toes, cupped his face to hold him still. This of course, made the younger boy lose his balance, and with a stifled yelp, Sam fell out of the tree.

And onto Christian.

Sam gave him a sheepish smile before kissing Christian's forehead where a small mark was beginning to redden.

Christian scowled at him before bringing his lips to the other's in a proper kiss.

© 2011 Commit it then to the flames


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on March 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011

Author

Commit it then to the flames
Commit it then to the flames

Australia



About
Yeah, I'm leaving this account to start a new one, but I'm not deleting this as it has quite a bit of my writing. So if you see some writing from this profile on another, it's probably my new accoun.. more..

Writing