The Ganja Goat

The Ganja Goat

A Story by Adrianna
"

A short story i wrote for english... i didn't edit it because i am too tired but i know it was pretty funny.

"

 

The Ganja Goat
Beep and Bot drove down the dusty dirt road in their rusty, old pick-up until they finally reached the very end. At the end of the road was the edge of a thick dark forest. If you didn’t know there was a great big meadow only a half hour walk through the brush, you would not be entering. The gigantic towering trees seemed to be a warning alone. But Beep and Bot weren’t intimidated, seeing as they walked through these woods once a month to check on their crop. They jumped out of the truck at the same time and opened up the back. They grabbed the clippers, garbage bags and the gun, everything they needed, and started to trudge through the brush. They walked they way they always did, straight through to the other side. But not before jumping in the stream that ran through the woods. Bigger than a creak but much smaller than a river, it was perfect. If any cops ever tried to follow their scent they would lose it once the two men had jumped in. For a while they splashed around and had some fun until they were ready to get back to work. On they went for another 15 minutes or so, until they reached the meadow. Both of them walked towards their small field of cannabis, maybe 100 plants or so. But realized something was very wrong when they got closer. Tons of plants were broken and laying limp on the ground but what was more horrible was almost every single plant had been stripped of its buds and seemed to be.....eaten? Beep screamed and started running through the aisles, checking every stock still standing, hoping a few still had their big precious buds. But no, almost every plant had been eaten apart and ruined.  
Beep and Bot met back up and decided it must be some kind of animals eating all there weed. Then the silence was broken by a chomping sound coming from close by.
“Ssshhhh” whispered Bot “I bet it’s the creature that has eaten our entire harvest.”
Slowly and as quietly as they could they crept closer and closer to the chewing coming from the chronic monster. Beep saw it first. It was the fattest goat he had ever seen in his whole life. While Beep was astonished at just how big this goat was his thoughts were interrupted. A loud gunshot rang threw the air, and as quickly as the shot had fired the fat goat dropped dead to the ground, blood spilling out from its head.
“What the hell did you do that for!! This goat had no idea it was eating the most important thing in our lives... how could he have known? How could u be so pitiless?” Beep shouted at Bot-angry, confused and sad for the goat.
“I’m not cruel, and I wasn’t punishing this goat for eating our dope either. But he did, and we are going to need it back.... some of it back anyways.” Bot explained calmly. “This goat has eaten so much marijuana it probably didn’t even feel it and it is probably sooooooo high. The only logical thing to do is to take it home and eat him for dinner. By the time we’re finished we should be blitzed anyways.
 
The End

© 2009 Adrianna


Author's Note

Adrianna
short story for english class aha

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on March 17, 2009