The Pain You Caused.

The Pain You Caused.

A Story by Adri
"

Bullying is never okay, bullies dont understand the pain they put people through.

"

Would I really call them bullies? I dont think I would.

Then what are they? They're scared, insecure, human beings that are trying to speak up for help.

 

Bullies are the kids that everybody is afriad of. The ones you try not to look at as you walk down the hall. The ones you try not to get in their way becasue you're afraid they will pick on you or hurt you. They don't always push you around or beat you up, they can harass you with their words, or they hide behind their computer screens.

 

I've been bullied so I know how it feels. You expect that when you go home it will all just leave, but it does'nt. It stays in your mind and keeps on building up until you break. Theres times where i've gone home and just cried for hours asking "why me"? People think that the solutions are to self harm, or to end your life. People soon start to hate themselves too. Ending your life isnt worth it, you're basically saying that they won. Don't show them that you've been broken, show them that you're strong and you wont let them hurt you. Stand up for yourself show them that what they say won't bother you. On the inside it's going to hurt, but after awhile you will realize that you are who you say you are. No one else can tell you who you are. They can call you names like stupid and annoying or maybe even worse, but if you know that you aren't what they say you are, then you're heading in the right direction. I know in the heat of the moment it sucks. Maybe you want to get even. Gettign even, is it even worth it? If you're being bullied tell someone, asking for help is a better solution then fighting back or even hurting yourself. Tell someone you trust and they will handle it, I promise you that. The things they do to you, the pain they caused, it's all just a step of rebuilding yourself. If they knock you down, catch your breath and then get right back up. Show them that you're a fighter.

© 2014 Adri


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on February 10, 2014
Last Updated on February 10, 2014
Tags: bullying, cruel, hatred

Author

Adri
Adri

About
I love to write, I may be young but whatever I set my mind on I can accomplish. more..

Writing
H U M A N H U M A N

A Poem by Adri