All You Want to Know About Difference Between Trader or Investor

All You Want to Know About Difference Between Trader or Investor

A Story by deepak mishra
"

It is important to understand the difference between the two in order to avoid any confusion and have a hassle free experience in the stock market.

"

Most of the people who are new to the stock market tend to get confused between the terms 'Trading and 'Investor'. Some individuals consider both the terms as one, but there is a big difference between them. It is important to understand the difference between the two in order to avoid any confusion and have a hassle free experience in the stock market. If you have still not got the clear picture between the two prominent terms, then the following points will make the things clear.


Investment Period


It is one of the most primary differences that set traders and investors apart. An investor will put the money on those stocks that will provide him the long term gains. On the other hand, the traders keep a close tab on the everyday market analysis or trends, make a plan and decide to invest in those stocks that will provide them the profitable returns in the short period of time.


Positions Size


The investors choose a particular share of the company after making the careful considerations. If they find a stock that will turn out to be quite profitable for them in the long run, then they do not hesitate in putting in extra money to buy the shares. The traders are completely opposite. They like to continuously rotate their money. They hold a large number of the small positions, sell them and invest in other shares. They do not have the large amount of cash in hand like the investors.


Price Movements


The price movements in the stock market affect the traders more when compared with the investors. The investors invest the money for the long term purpose and therefore do not get affected by the fluctuations in the stock prices. The traders are very concerned about the share prices change. They do not wait for the prices to go higher and instead suffer some loss and invest money in the other shares.


Hence, it is crystal clear knowing the difference between the trader and an investor will help you to understand the market better. If you are a beginner and interested to know more terms related to the share market, then you must secure the services of a professional financial advisor and benefit from their advice and most important be an educated stock market investor or trader.


© 2018 deepak mishra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on August 4, 2018
Last Updated on August 4, 2018
Tags: stock market, stock market advisor, financial advisor, sebi apps, best advisory company.

Author

deepak mishra
deepak mishra

Noida, Up, India



About
AdvisoryMandi is India's most trusted Stock Market Advisory marketplace covers NSE, BSE, MCX & NCDEX. Invest with confidence and harness the power of AdvisoryMandi to make smarter investment decisions.. more..

Writing