A Storm

A Storm

A Story by YouandI
"

From the point of a view of a civil war sailor out at sea. About the 1860's . Only major communication was letters. He is talking to his fiancé. Yet she stopped talking to him and before he dies.

"
The days are getting longer
Without you I feel like falling without you I am lost . For you were the stars that showed me the way home. When I fell when I was weakened , you were a source of strength. Amazing what a memory can do , amazing how that memory reminds me of you. Storms here waves getting high, I try , I try to imagine your eyes looking at me I imagine your hands on mine, the waves keep getting high. The only thing is you. The darkness sets in the waves crashing. The only light I see in the sky is the stars. I now cry out; look if I drown here if I fall tonight know that you were always that light in my life admist the storms admist the waves. You kept me on course at sea and in mind. The ship lurches the water rushes on board. All I rember in the last moments is your divine face and those beautiful brown eyes, and your comforting hands right on mine. All I rembered all I saw in that last moment was a star.

© 2014 YouandI


Author's Note

YouandI
Written while listening to some song about a date not replying to a guy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

He wants to express how he loves her.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2014
Last Updated on June 9, 2014
Tags: Romance, Love, Teen, History, Alone, Life, Relationship, Stars, Popular, Trending

Author

YouandI
YouandI

New York City, NC



About
I am a dreamer and I just like writing. I won't peruse it as a career writing just let's me get out emotions! more..