Water Notes

Water Notes

A Poem by sweetsaltywords
"

Another one of the first poems... XD

"

Water Notes

Notes surround me, floating by as if there were no care in the world. They find my heart, and linger there, releasing the right harmonies to match the sound of my AV valve opening and closing. Notes permeate my bones with an uncontrollable desire to dance. I jump, i leap, I soar! They gather up in the smallest of spaces in my lungs and throat and dare me to sing a new song. Courage, in the sneaky form of B flat, assertively shakes me and I am undeniably awakened. No part of me remains dormant. My eyes quake with excitement, absorbing every pitch, every melody, every sound that calls out to me. It lifts my spirit. Let nothing hold me back from this opportunity of true beauty found in sound waves and frequencies. Let me jump in. Let me float on each and every single note that flows out like honey. Let me hear the work put into this symphony, every perfect tone. And let me hear every imperfect stutter and the cacophony and discord . Together the imperfect and flawless unite to create a sound only the angels have heard. Let me taste sound in its purest, in the raw, where you can feel the pulse and heartbeat. Where you can, without a doubt, hear every broken cry crystal clear… and where understanding and sympathy rush over you like a giant salty wave. It stings, it muffles, but as you keep swimming, the sound of your synchronized legs splashing, arms flailing, both fighting for your life... bring forth the sound of new beginnings and the sudden realization that the bittersweet melody has always been there for you. Keep your chin up high and let the music bring you home. 

© 2017 sweetsaltywords


Author's Note

sweetsaltywords
Not quite done with it. May just take things out and add some in. Be patient with me ! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on February 25, 2015
Last Updated on March 21, 2017
Tags: music, notes, water, sea, heart, harmony, melodies, excitement, awakening, spirit, sounds, waves

Author

sweetsaltywords
sweetsaltywords

Lutz, FL



About
Well I love to write. I find myself writing when i've had a really bad day and even when i've had a really good one. Writing helps me get in tune with my emotions and helps me process things. I unders.. more..

Writing