[untitled]

[untitled]

A Poem by Billy

when i sit up and i look...at you, at how beautiful you are, i just...i want to keep you forever. forever, just like this, with you lying softly beneath me. i want to kiss you...on your eyes, on your nose, anywhere that i can reach. i want to because i think if i get any closer to you at all, then all the colors, the white from the bedsheets...the orange sunlight, falling and melting into deeper red...lighting up all of outer space, all of the blackness floating above us, and the clear cool rain falling outside the window, on the surface of the pool water, and the soft tile under my feet. from here...we would become them. just a swirling mess shedding lovelight all over the floor...that way, when i look in the mirror, you'll be standing by me, even if i can't see you. i think that when we die, we'll become the rain...we'll wash over the entire world, one city at a time, and cleanse it. and then, whenever anyone smells that warm smell when they step out into the night, they should know that it is us, and that we are only there to help them find the kind of beauty we did. we could spend forever wrapped up in each other, cleansing everything. i think I’d like that...I’d like to do that with you.

© 2008 Billy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on April 3, 2008

Author

Billy
Billy

levittown, NY



About
i write stuff alot, some of my favorite writers are virginia woolf and neil gaiman and philip pullman and e.e. cummings. i am pretty quaint...i don't do much that is interesting. i don't have a driver.. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Billy