being him

being him

A Story by ainaaabdul
"

i really dont know why the heck did i ever write this freakin story. its not at all a story yea i know.

"

 I am a boy. Unfortunately! I always wanted to be a girl. I think, maybe being a girl isn’t as hard as you think. I told my Mom, Jena Roselle, that I wanted to be a girl. And that she should deliver a baby girl, not a baby boy. “Good God, Liams, you should be grateful that you’re a boy,” Mom answered. And she said that being a girl is hard. I really don’t think it’s hard. It’s so special; you got to wear long hair, you have sweet and small voice, not a hoarse kind of voice. And you can wear skirts, and blouses, and dresses; all that I wanted to wear.
 My Dad, Edward Roselle, said that it’s a great thing to be a boy. “You got to have handsome face,”�"he had said�"“muscles, you can lift heavy things, and also, you can protect yourself because you are strong!” I don’t care. I wanted to be a girl right now!
 Girl is a soft example of human nature. They are beautiful, not handsome. They are sweet, not too strong. They didn’t even have muscles. That’s why they are weak, but they are very cute. All I wanted to try is; putting lip-gloss on my lips. Just a shade of it on my lips can make me a bit happier than ever. I tried it once; it was Mom’s and she caught me standing in front of her huge make-up mirror, applying some of her sweet and cherry-flavored lip-gloss. She screamed and took it from my grip. She warned me if she caught me doing it again, she’ll ‘make me wear a girl’s skirt and locked me outside’. I don’t understand; she should punish me with something I don’t like, but she punished me with something that I like. Wearing a dress is always my wish!
 For your most-suppose-to-know information, my name is Liams Carl Roselle, which I would love to change into a Lily Carly Roselle. Ha-ha. I am thirteen, and I’m hoping that on my birthday (that is going to happen in just three days) something really cool is will happen. Like, I got to meet new girlfriends, and stuff that’s like it. You know guys, I am not gay. Surely, hundred percent positive. Don’t take this the wrong way, and I won’t make you take it the wrong way.  If I have a partner, I wouldn’t take any of males and females. As if I would get a partner. But if I will have a partner, I would like it to be a cat or a dog, or something like that. I really love pets, but Mom wouldn’t want me to have one. She said it will give a great deal of dirt in my bedroom. As if my bedroom was the dirtiest one.
 No way, my bedroom was the prettiest, cleanest, and loveliest one, if you would love to compare it with my parents’ bedroom. I would never want it to look so dirty. I would never let a single dust drop on the floor. It’s so cool, plus I Mom didn’t even decided to deliver another baby or not, so that I could sit by myself in my bedroom, without a single human disturb me. I love to sit by myself, doing stuff that only girls do. I didn’t do stuff that boys do much; like playing skateboard with friends, playing soccer, and much more. What I always do was; cleaning my bedroom, combing my hair, reading novels and knitting while sitting on the window-seat. That’s what girls usually do, right?
 Well, of course I didn’t wear skirts all the time in my house. No no, someone will think I am a freak. It’s just; I wanted to show everyone that being a girl was really cool. I really love wearing pants�"they ware part of my body�"and yes I love skirts, but if I wanted to wear skirts, Mom wouldn’t allow me to. Of course, she wouldn’t. She would better watch rock-‘n’-rolling shows on the TV instead of seeing me in skirts. And she wouldn’t buy me a skirt. Of course, too.
 All I got to do was, wear pink outfits. All that I got to do.

© 2010 ainaaabdul


Author's Note

ainaaabdul
i hate it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
I think it's great. To me it seems very interesting. Kind of a look into someone else life, some one with a totally different view on things. I find it to be very well written...

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love it cause you are a boy !

Posted 14 Years Ago


ahahaha! i notice my mistakes on this too. oh no i'm so sorry you're confused xD and yeah i wrote this when i was mad with my mom and i just typed the keyboard real hard, hard, hard and that made the word turned out to be confusing you :P sorry!

p/s : and thanks for the compliment. i really am flattered haha!

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I actually like it, and you should to. That being said, I must point out a few things.

First of all, your opening, in essence, was perfect. You catch the readers attention by stating somthing interesting. However:

"I am a boy. Unfortunately!"

Replace the period with a comma and make that into one sentence, but keep the exlimation point - it adds the spazazz to opening.

The only other issue I had with this was the part when you say your not gay or straight or somthing like that (see the problem) I don't understand your intent. Are you asexual (neither homosexual or heterosexual)? But then you mention if you could have a partner, you would choose a dog or cat...So your into beastiality? I'm not trying to rag on you in any way shap or form, I'm just confused, perhaps a rewording in that paragraph could clear things up, otherwise people are gonna think you into that kinda stuff.

Other than that, I thought it was a really interesting piece andf you should be proud that you have written this and I could really see this turning into a story. Your a very good writer, especailly for your age, and you should keep doing so. :)

-K9



Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2010
Last Updated on February 17, 2010

Author

ainaaabdul
ainaaabdul

selangor, bmc, Malaysia



About
i am fourteen. i have a mom and a dad. i have many freakin siblings that cheer up my freakin day. i love to write stuff but could never ever drag them to the end. i want to be a writer, and thats my p.. more..

Writing
Green. Green.

A Story by ainaaabdul