Get Your Home Nice And Cozy For The Holidays With Humidifiers

Get Your Home Nice And Cozy For The Holidays With Humidifiers

A Story by airinnovations
"

A room humidifier is extremely helpful during the winter, especially during the holidays when your home will be filled with guests.

"

Now that the holiday season is here it’s time to get your home festive! Whether you’re having the whole family or guests over to celebrate the most joyous time of year or are spending it with just your immediate family, you’ll want a nice and cozy home to really enjoy this special time. To make your home cozier, you’ll want to run humidifiers in each room. Winter typically has lower humidity since there is less moisture evaporating from the ground because of the sun’s radiating heat. This means air that’s pulled into your home has less moisture in it than normal. Then when this dry air mixes with the dry heat that’s produced by your home’s fireplace or heater, the air becomes void of moisture. When this happens, you’ll notice a number of side effects on you and your family. Dry skin, chapped lips, bloody noses, dry sinuses, static shocks and more can make your home uncomfortable during the holidays.



To combat dry air and its side effects, running humidifiers in your home will add in more moisture to the air. You’ll be able to breathe easier at night, have softer skin and ward off illnesses when you have humidifiers in every room of your home. Even if you raise the humidity by 10%, you’ll feel a noticeable difference. Since running humidifiers makes a room feel warmer, you won’t need to blast the heater on high, saving you extra money on your electricity bill as well!

How A Room Humidifier Makes Your More Comfortable

During the holidays, you want to feel as comfortable as ever as you relax with a cup of hot coco or your favourite warm beverage by the fire, watching your favourite holiday flicks on TV. But the dry air that’s seeping into your home might make you feel anything but comfortable. That’s why a room humidifier is extremely helpful during the winter, especially during the holidays when your home will be filled with guests.



A room humidifier reduces the risk of infections. Bacteria and viruses can’t travel as well when the air is moist. The moisture in the air also provides you with softer and more vibrant skin. Cold air zaps moisture from your skin, which causes a number of problems that make you uncomfortable. Dryness, flaking, itching and dull skin are all symptoms of dry air on your skin. You’ll also reduce that dry, tight feeling you get in your nose during winter when running a room humidifier. You’ll notice that your sinuses are more comfortable when a humidifier is on. Winter’s dry air tends to dry out sinuses, lowering one’s resistance to viruses and bacteria.


Your home will also be more comfortable since you’ll experience fewer electric shocks. So you won’t have to worry about getting shocked every time you touch something! A room humidifier also helps you get better sleep. A moist environment feels warmer and more comfortable, allowing for quality sleep. This is a great way to make overnight guests feel cozy while spending time at your home during the holiday season!

How To Find The Best Humidifier For The Holidays

There are numerous options when it comes to humidifiers and finding the best one can be daunting. However, the best humidifier for the holidays will vary from person to person. Factors like room size, humidifier type, noise, filter, features, and price should all be taken into account when looking for the best humidifier.


First, you’ll need to figure out the size of the room you’ll be running the humidifier in. This will determine the tank size and the run-time so that you can get the best humidifier for the space. Next, you’ll need to choose between a cool or warm mist humidifier. However, many opt for cool mist humidifiers for their ease of use. If noise is a factor, ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers are best since they are silent. These humidifiers use cool mist and high-frequency sound vibrations to produce a fine water mist that adds moisture to the room.


Many humidifiers include the use of antimicrobial plastic that prevents bacteria, mold and mildew growth. It’s also best if you choose a device with a permanent ceramic filter that will trap impurities in your water. This will save you money since you won’t have to buy replacement filters. Some humidifiers also combine aromatherapy, allowing you to reap the benefits of both at the same time. The best humidifier is obviously one that offers a number of features and won’t break the bank. After all, it’s the holidays and you’ll want to use your money on gifts!

© 2018 airinnovations


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

40 Views
Added on December 3, 2018
Last Updated on December 3, 2018
Tags: humidifiers, best humidifier, room humidifier