Trilogy

Trilogy

A Poem by Apollos
"

Triune in nature but Oneness as a Partaker.

"
Trinity, Trinity invisible unity for all eternity.
If I see simply then why can’t there be 3?
Just believe and you’ll become a Tree!
Free from blind eyes and compromise.

Are you dying now or is it time to actualize?
Fire in your eyes as He is your prize.
Ionize to remove the dilation.
Interpret comprehensively to understand His nature extensively.

Living free is why He sent Him to thee.
Sympathy for His enemies.
Pretty please don’t view His judgement curmudgeonly.
Even Jonah couldn’t run far enough way to convince himself that the Father’s hair had turned to gray and the Ninevites were the ones to be thrown into the bay.

Ah...what the hay let’s play that Jesus is talking to Himself when He prays.
Tells Himself that He is “loved and with whom He’s well pleased” as he cheeses a smile on a family portrait taken by Himself...featuring Himself.
But He is the Radiance of His grace.
A Standard by which we are to replace.

Power from above.
Love is the drug.
Heavenly Fire in His hugs.
Comforted & Counseled by The Dove.

If you lie, you fry.
Annias & Saphira had to die to show Truth is the only thing that can reside.
YHWH reigned Fire from YHWH to show Sodom & Gomorra is the wrong way.
Kanye no longer wanting to be Yahndi cause Jesus Christ did the laundry.

A Divine Comedy where Arius said Jesus’s divine nature is not fair to us.
Apollinaris explained a human mind was subtracted from The Logos.
Nestorius claiming Jesus had a Horocrux living amongst the Holy Ghost.
Eutyches creating quite the fuss when he taught Jesus was ubiquitous.

“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭1:3‬

Chalcedon Creed:

“We, then, following the holy Fathers, all with one consent, teach people to confess one and the same Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the same perfect in Godhead and also perfect in manhood; truly God and truly man, of a reasonable soul and body; consubstantial with the Father according to the Godhead, and consubstantial with us according to the manhood; in all things like unto us, without sin; begotten before all ages of the Father according to the Godhead, and in these latter days, for us and for our salvation, born of the Virgin Mary, the Mother of God, according to the manhood; one and the same Christ, Son, Lord, only begotten, to be acknowledged in two natures, inconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably; the distinction of natures being by no means taken away by the union, but rather the property of each nature being preserved, and concurring in one Person and one Subsistence, not parted or divided into two persons, but one and the same Son, and only begotten God the Word, the Lord Jesus Christ; as the prophets from the beginning declared concerning him, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself has taught us, and the Creed of the holy Fathers has handed down to us.”

© 2019 Apollos


Author's Note

Apollos
Utterly simple yet utterly complex concept to understand.
Just how God likes it lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like this!! Now I am a Christian but not religious I was raised to find myself spiritually through God. Anyways, your poem is complex with simple thoughts and ideas. But the thing about God is that he is all...a concept hard to grasp as any other religions portray multiple deities for different roles.

However, your poem has a sense of someone trying to find themselves and God but doubting and contradicting themselves and God in their way. Love this. Kudos.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Apollos

4 Years Ago

Glad to hear it Nefertiti!!!

Now I was trying to make a case that I believe in The T.. read more
Nefertiti Virtudes Ahmes

4 Years Ago

Ahhh...yes. That makes sense. Nonetheless, keep up the good work! I will be watching your Work as I .. read more
Apollos

4 Years Ago

Thanks! I expressed a similar thought in closing when I commented back on your poem lol

read more



Reviews

I like this!! Now I am a Christian but not religious I was raised to find myself spiritually through God. Anyways, your poem is complex with simple thoughts and ideas. But the thing about God is that he is all...a concept hard to grasp as any other religions portray multiple deities for different roles.

However, your poem has a sense of someone trying to find themselves and God but doubting and contradicting themselves and God in their way. Love this. Kudos.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Apollos

4 Years Ago

Glad to hear it Nefertiti!!!

Now I was trying to make a case that I believe in The T.. read more
Nefertiti Virtudes Ahmes

4 Years Ago

Ahhh...yes. That makes sense. Nonetheless, keep up the good work! I will be watching your Work as I .. read more
Apollos

4 Years Ago

Thanks! I expressed a similar thought in closing when I commented back on your poem lol

read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2019
Last Updated on December 7, 2019
Tags: Trinity, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Chalcedon Creed

Author

Apollos
Apollos

Lubbock, TX



About
In Christ I’m a Nerd-Jock-Poet-Zealot. I desire for others to find their unique identity in Jesus. more..

Writing
Harmony Harmony

A Poem by Apollos