Flatten my Worth

Flatten my Worth

A Poem by Apollos
"

Do you see it?

"
Do you see a curve?
Draymond says game on.
Kyrie is tired of going around and feels Flat is sound.
B.o.B. says the more you read the more you’ll see.

500 BC is when we saw past 2D.
300 FB singles try to fly around cheaply.
Scriptural integrity is what is supposedly being seen as levity.
Ancient compromise as they saw Flat as wise.

“Or maybe we got back in the boat because we see the establishment as a joke.
Supreme skepticism toward ideas of permanent meaning & truth.
Show me the proof and I’ll deny it’s root.
Object to the notion that there is an objective natural reality.
Don’t dare say we are grounded by gravity.

Fake news...
My social media echo chamber told me that.
Said it was all facts.
And that I better not deny their denial of that.

Now that the Fundamentals have been sorted out.
I’m going to mentally break you down if you don’t agree to what makes me proud.
Shut up, Paul, I ain’t puffed up.
I liked you better when you approved heartily of people getting ruffed up.

If you bark at me for my personal eisegesis then you about to get the thesis of how I’m genius. 
I even see the Youth in Genesis.
I think you should read into every word even if it’s a parentheses.
I have a mistress named “Read Everything Out Of Context” and she’s great with kids.”

“Spherical is the devil’s miracle that laid the foundation for Darwinian evolution, Freudian psychoanalysis, and Marxist communism.
Heliocentrism is the guiding light that wed sodomite subculture as the Government’s bride.
If the earth is not the center of the universe then God does not have any right to tell me my purpose.
I’m just worthless as Yah never hovered on this earth’s surface.”

“Every photo has been doctored and used for propagandistic abuses.
Psychological uses for every globe model.
Lakes that refuse to quake to The Curve.
Let me show you our Flattened pics that you show purity rather than images brought up by these perverted Richards.”

“Hey Buzz why did you knock the lights out of that guy if you had landed on truth?
Why does Isaiah 11:12 say there are ‘4 corners of this earth’?
A firmament was around when water sprung from the ground then Yah opened the clouds for Nephilim to be drowned.

Why are there still photos of those who supposedly died in The Challenger?
I challenge you to zoom a camera for miles and see that the frame is still sound.
Yet I see distortion with the moon as sometimes bubbles loom.
Maybe I should film underwater to garner the same landing they planned to keep us under The Man...”

“We are living in something like a snowglobe.
There is a dome over the earth that contains the sun, moon, and stars.
The earth & sea are like clay pressed under a seal with upturned edges (Antarctica) to keep waters in.
There is no outer space but rather a place where He graces above the waves.

Satan is just moving & shaking amongst the lights in the sky always asking ‘why’.
The firmament is at the edge of space.
We are moving at the speed of light away from His Grace.
The Heliocentric model puts us at the farthest distance from His face.

Where did Jesus ascend to?
How did Enoch & Elijah get taken away?
How is every eye going to see Jesus when the Nazarene returns as King?

I thought the sky was going to be rolled up as a scroll?
When Jesus lifted up His eyes wasn’t He showing us where His Spirit resides?
Not a different dimension cause Stephen stoned did see Jesus on His throne.

Psalm 14:2 says Yah looks down from Heaven.
Psalm 148 says waters above the Heavens.
Isaiah 40:22 says He sits upon the ‘circle’ of the earth.
I take the Bible literally and I will not fit simply into a man made model.”

We all know something about this earth but have you properly unearthed your worth?
Birthed past groaning pains to eat solid food.
Refuse to speak foolish on things that will make you sound like a donkey.
Even Balaam got chewed out cause he refused to help the Hebrews out.

Who cares if they got clout?
Why does Wisdom shout in the middle of the streets and everybody keeps looking at their feet?
Don’t be apart of the yeast when we are all inviting people to a Feast.
Consider yourself the least when sharing about our Brothers & Sisters great feats.

But maybe we do need to look Beyond the Curve to see a Rising Son who came from Heaven?
Who shines a light on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death.
Churn out devotion to things stable as a Rock for promotion.

Walk by faith and not sight as we are guided onto the path of peace.
It’s possible to become strong in spirit even if you lived your whole life in the desert before making a public appearance.
Avoid the commotion cause His Voice will sound like a whisper.
Don’t whimper as I Am is The Cure.

© 2021 Apollos


Author's Note

Apollos
Link to audio for these lyrics:

https://youtu.be/w3u--DYWaj8

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on April 4, 2021
Last Updated on April 4, 2021
Tags: Shape of Earth, Perception, Interpretation, Logic

Author

Apollos
Apollos

Lubbock, TX



About
In Christ I’m a Nerd-Jock-Poet-Zealot. I desire for others to find their unique identity in Jesus. more..

Writing
Harmony Harmony

A Poem by Apollos